Rescued Kitten On Soi Chaiapoon

infinity11

What are the viable options besides keeping it?

The cat was crying for about three days and nights. The momma might be near by and would like to reunite them but not sure how that is going to pan out. Had to work to get to it since no one else that lived near it seem to care enough to help it.

It looks like a seal point or grey point Siamese my guess between 3 and 5 weeks, these are lovely creatures and this one is a survivor, liver, fighter.

Thanks for any and all help.

The cat shelter as mentioned or can also raise it to about 7-8 weeks and give to pet shop. Pet shop will take to "give away free" when someone buys a bag of food.

Shelter is best a choice but keeping it is even better, I got 7 like this already.

Just remember to vaccinate

Yeah, keep it! Cats make great pets and no more worries about all sorts of pests. They take care of it.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect App

yeah, they also take care of all the furniture and hidden food up on the shelvesbiggrin.png

Best part is they always share their food and nothing better than coming home to a freshly killed mousetongue.png

http://cats4youinpattaya.webs.com/ may have some ideas.

So many of these little things around. ermm.gif

These people are amazing.

The animals are so well taken care of.

Please if you have a home go and get a grown cat from there and take good care of it.

They have beautiful healthy happy cats and they have a house full of them.

There really are some GREAT people in this world and even in pattaya!!!

Edited by infinity11

Keep it if you can, if you cant, then ask cats4 u, but they have much more than they have capacity. If they do take it, please donate some food also. Never heard of cats hiding food on the shelf, but they love scratching furniture, and my furniture looks like hell, but I wouldnt trade my kitty for the world. What good is the furniture, without love in the house! She will give you more love, than any of the other kitties in town!!

Keep it if you can, if you cant, then ask cats4 u, but they have much more than they have capacity. If they do take it, please donate some food also. Never heard of cats hiding food on the shelf, but they love scratching furniture, and my furniture looks like hell, but I wouldnt trade my kitty for the world. What good is the furniture, without love in the house! She will give you more love, than any of the other kitties in town!!

mine do not hide food on the shelves they steal food hidden on the shelves

I don't understand. These cats and dogs running wild here. Nobody owns them?

Lots of dogs and cats living more or less wild here. Many Thais will feed them and also take care of them without actually ever adopting them as such. The motorbike taxis and security guards outside my condo building certainly feed and play with the cats that live in the garden area. I give them bags of cat biscuits from time to time.

Meatballs, if you are really interested in a kitty, just ask "Cats 4 U", they will fix you up with a nice one, and you wont have to worry about picking up someones kitty. Any tips about kitty care that you might need, they will help you with that also.

We just found a kitten on the top floor of our shophouse. It is obvious that it has never been around humans before, but it has taken about one week to start playing with me when I dangle a piece of string in front of it. It was starved and looked sick when I found it, but now looks healthy and happy, but still has not let me touch it yet.

I find that stray animals give back a lot when you give them a home.

• Like 1