Thai Military Service

yougottabekidding

The secret to getting good answers is asking the right questions - it may be helpful if you provide a bit more detail.

For example if tell us whether you can read and write Thai then you'll get links to more authoritative information if you want full details.

If you just have general questions, then go ahead and ask them - specifically and coherently - and you'll like get good answer directly here.

Regarding your question regarding hospitals, your current location may be helpful.

And what do you mean by "when is the period?"

I can speak some thai but can't read it at all..... the period is that i heard that there is a check up program set up by the military in the hospital for people who are obligated to go for military service to have check up. If the result turns out to be not qualified one no need to go to report for the lottery.ie short sighted over 800 thn the person will not need to go to report for the service. if they get the check up during that period open by the military

If your eligible. Man up and do it.

Maybe you would grow some b...s in the process.

Ho ho ho.

Is the season to be merry

Here's your conscription,A special gift for the new year.

I take it that there is no chance of you having to do service, so you can afford to be such a macho a$$h_le and post so negatively. Did it make you feel good? .... a big man?