Dna Testing

Ian Curtis

If you are looking for a DNA test regarding whether a child is yours. Be aware that a simple and much cheaper blood type test of the 3 , you, the girl , and the baby may exclude you as the father.

Do a search on blood types of parents and child - possible and impossible combinations.

Note this test can exclude you 100% in some cases , and can only say you are a possible parent in others.

I believe there are more hospitals offeringt his service. But the reason might also come into play.

and you could contact a few of them to see if they offer this.

If it is for a court procedure, I believe the Police Hospital (nad a few others) will do the testing if you have a request from the court.

If you are looking for a DNA test regarding whether a child is yours. Be aware that a simple and much cheaper blood type test of the 3 , you, the girl , and the baby may exclude you as the father.

Do a search on blood types of parents and child - possible and impossible combinations.

Note this test can exclude you 100% in some cases , and can only say you are a possible parent in others.

Thank you very much for your time in answering; I appreciate it. From my understanding of your comment, the only real and legal test can be done at the Police Hospital in Bangkok (there is another in Bangkok too) which concurs with my lawyers statement. Thanks for the confirmation. My lawyer also said that the mother need not be involved.

I believe there are more hospitals offeringt his service. But the reason might also come into play.

and you could contact a few of them to see if they offer this.

If it is for a court procedure, I believe the Police Hospital (nad a few others) will do the testing if you have a request from the court.

Thank you for the time taken to reply. Your comments concur with those of my lawyer; the Police Hospital and one other. The mother would not be involved; just me and my very possible 15yr old daughter. The court will accept proof without the mothers presence - according to my lawyer. Thanks again