Urgent Info Needed Please - Xxxxx Sent My Manager To Uk For 12 Month Visa - Totally Absurd Results

Hello forum members - I have a very perplexing problem you may be able to help me with.

xxxxx has been processing our applications for 2 expatriate visas & work permits since first week of June this year. After obtaining two 90 day visas for my manager over the last 6 months and now have sent him to UK (Hull) Thai embassy - the embassy in Hull says it does not provide 12 month visas and xxxxx is suggesting my manager to go Cardiff Thai embassy.

This has been the worst experience with xxxxx - they have been requesting the same papers from my landlord for more than 3 or 4 times and my landlord is already a limited contact even for me - I cannot be assured she will not shun xxxxx constant requests for papers and forms.

xxxxx have now contacted my landlord once again a few days ago for whatever papers needed to assist my manger while he is on the fly in the UK in some last minute effort to gather the papers my manager needs to go to Cardiff Thai embassy.

Q1 - Anyone know the right embassies in UK that provide 12 month visas ? - seems that xxxxx do not know their business specialty well enough and is costing us loads of transportation fees to run around the UK.

I seriously need to pull away from xxxxx presently and let a professional law firm handle this – Q2 - anyone have an alternate attorney that may be able to clean up this mess and take what I have presently to a final resolve ?

Edited by Mario2008

No law firm can obtain if your manager does not qualify (things have been changing). Multi entry visas are no longer routinely issued for work (they are designed for business travel not for working in Thailand) so he should be making application for one year extensions of stay for employment if he can. Only a single entry visa is required to obtain the work permit.