Street And Road Shots Anywhwere In Thailand!

samuijimmy

Truck overturns main sugarcane crushed car at km 7 Rd. Chaiyaphum - Nong Bua Ban Bor copper 7 in. Brook Shepherd. Muang Chaiyaphum.[/size]

( Not my images, I realise that I should have put them elswhere but couldn't find an appropriate thread. They are certainly not funny as 3 perished in the fire.)

attachicon.gifCane Transport.JPG

attachicon.gif3 Trapped.JPG

I had in g/f in Chaiyaphum, Nong Bua something (there are quite a few Nong Bua's in the area, I believe huh.png).

Those sugar cane trucks destroy the roads in months, but nice to see this one has been re-laid.

Unfortunately, that makes these trucks go faster... rolleyes.gif

• Like 2

No one around me seems to know what day the Chinese New Year festivals will take place....I am told 7 ot 8th.... facepalm.gif

Thai visa calendar show holidays for it on the 8th,9th and 10th.

It's when they do the Dragon dances through the shops etc, and the usual evening show (only done in some communities) which is usually well worth seeing, that no one around me, seems to give a clear answer too .... there are usually hundreds of people involved, one would think someone would know when the show is put on! Will see if I get a call... then a dash into town....

Meanwhile another view looking towards the beach from the street! Ban Por, Samui.

untitled-26.jpg

• Like 2