Street And Road Shots Anywhwere In Thailand!

samuijimmy

Are you sure they are statues Jimmy,the one second from the left has a pot belly and a mobile phone pouch on his belt.

Could just be stragglers left over from Song Kran last month biggrin.png

They have been there a few years now, perhaps Mortified tourists from previous Song Krans.... w00t.giftongue.png

Are you sure they are statues Jimmy,the one second from the left has a pot belly and a mobile phone pouch on his belt.

Could just be stragglers left over from Song Kran last month biggrin.png

They have been there a few years now, perhaps Mortified tourists from previous Song Krans.... w00t.giftongue.png

So they add cement to the water they throw at songran do they.

Really like the bus stop one.

Yeahhhhhh ,shake it baby !!!

Will you pass my mobile number on to the girl on the left please (yes the Thai lady)? biggrin.png

No problem there rhythmworx,am happy to help.

Just to clarify which one you are referring to....the one wearing the black shirt with the second best bottom in my town or the one on the left side of the dancing ladies?

• Like 1

Friend and his dogs.My dog was going off his head as they went past as he and the rear dog just don't get on at all.

( friend is the one who found and buried my dog that died after being bitten by a snake )

DSC03994.JPG

You look as if you have some well cared for loved dogs in your village.

Friend and his dogs.My dog was going off his head as they went past as he and the rear dog just don't get on at all.

( friend is the one who found and buried my dog that died after being bitten by a snake )

DSC03994.JPG

You look as if you have some well cared for loved dogs in your village.

This fella loves his dogs and looks after them well.He even goes as far as putting a mosquito nett over them at night.