Could You Recomened Me A Tailors Please?

Jajazazajaja

Try Sala Tailors. They are on Sukhumvit just before Sukhumvit 77 and are next to the group of shops selling sewing machines. It is about 10 minutes walk or less to On Nut BTS.

They are Thai , very consevative, and also do a lot of military uniforms etc. I have been going there for 30 years or so and never had a bad experience and are reasonably priced . I paid 4000 thb for a dinner suit a few months ago (including a winged collar shirt). You can also take your own material which i have done as i wanted linen trousers and they charged me 500 for the tailoring. They are not quick like some of the %#@## Tailors elsewhere but will do fittings and alterations if necessary until you are satisfied. Also they do not speak English so take somebody who can speak English if your not good at Thai.

They also have another shop at Samerong but i have never been there.

I got a tuxedo made by World Group, for a Ferrero Rocher TVC. Exceptional fit and finish and, at 20,000THB, probably 10 times more than you were looking to pay.

Are you serious, 20k for an exceptional quality suit is fair enough., but you next assumption is a bit ridiculous.

I got a tuxedo made by World Group, for a Ferrero Rocher TVC. Exceptional fit and finish and, at 20,000THB, probably 10 times more than you were looking to pay.

So why bother mentioning it?

Because he's very important.

• Like 1