'1St Brother's Govt' Roasted

webfact

Says more about the infantile mindset of the Nation's reporters who churn out often incomprehensible "news" stories. As AleG said, it's a pity they can't spend more time on actually reporting and digging for the truth.

I doubt that The Nation and "The Other Paper" plus the Thai journals have the necessary heavy duty equipment needed to dig for the truth.

With this maladministration, the truth would need to be blasted out from under all the scams and lies and cover ups that we have seen over the last couple of years.

To paraphrase a famous Jack quote, "Thais can't handle the truth"!

Got any links to the scams and cover ups? would love to read about them.

I think the world famous 'rice pledging" scam would qualify and the lying by the Minister of Finance, albeit only "little white lies", qualifies as a cover-up?

1. http://www.nationmul...m-30195420.html

2. http://www.nationmul...e-30191952.html

That's one example of each, both about the same thing, hardly ''all the scams and lies and cover ups that we have seen over the last couple of years'' as you say!

the journalists roast both sides

the nation only reports on one side

wonder what they did name abhisit this year

maybe it was "future cellmate"

You may have missed this but theNation was reporting on

"It's the time of year when reporters covering the Government House beat pool their creative talents to think up nicknames and labels for the government and their favourite Cabinet members."

I may be mistaken, but as far as I know neither k. Abhisit nor the Democrats party is currently in government or have a position in cabinet. rolleyes.gif

Easy does it rubl. It takes some folks longer than others to get the big picture. I think our friend will catch up after reading the OP a few more times.

Says more about the infantile mindset of the Nation's reporters who churn out often incomprehensible "news" stories. As AleG said, it's a pity they can't spend more time on actually reporting and digging for the truth.

I doubt that The Nation and "The Other Paper" plus the Thai journals have the necessary heavy duty equipment needed to dig for the truth.

With this maladministration, the truth would need to be blasted out from under all the scams and lies and cover ups that we have seen over the last couple of years.

To paraphrase a famous Jack quote, "Thais can't handle the truth"!

Got any links to the scams and cover ups? would love to read about them.

I think the world famous 'rice pledging" scam would qualify and the lying by the Minister of Finance, albeit only "little white lies", qualifies as a cover-up?

1. http://www.nationmul...m-30195420.html

2. http://www.nationmul...e-30191952.html

Actually the finance minister said it was OK to tell white lies. that leaves the door open for many cover ups.

the journalists roast both sides

the nation only reports on one side

wonder what they did name abhisit this year

maybe it was "future cellmate"

You may have missed this but theNation was reporting on

"It's the time of year when reporters covering the Government House beat pool their creative talents to think up nicknames and labels for the government and their favourite Cabinet members."

I may be mistaken, but as far as I know neither k. Abhisit nor the Democrats party is currently in government or have a position in cabinet. rolleyes.gif

Easy does it rubl. It takes some folks longer than others to get the big picture. I think our friend will catch up after reading the OP a few more times.

Hugo6 will never catch up he is to busy rewriting history.

What is the Thai for "underachieving whinger"?

I believe that is what the Thai Press, (well it's not just the Thai Press actually, its a lot of people) call Abhisit.

You thought that up all by yourself - wow! I read the article several times and couldn't find any reference to AV like you did.

What is the Thai for "underachieving whinger"?

I believe that is what the Thai Press, (well it's not just the Thai Press actually, its a lot of people) call Abhisit.

You thought that up all by yourself - wow! I read the article several times and couldn't find any reference to AV like you did.

It was in another topic were we had

"Opposition leader Abhisit Vejjajiva was nicknamed "Handsome at the Receiving End"."

No disrespect meant, it probably refers to the general (common?) feeling he got shafted rolleyes.gif

Absolutely superb humour and descriptions which accurately skewer the pretensions of this government's ministers. Some of our more po-faced red supporters clearly quite upset.