U.s. Drone Kills 4 Suspected Militants In Pakistan's Tribal Region

News_Editor

I have lost count of the number of times we see apologies offered by the US authorities for these killings, promises of an inquiry, then nothing until the next "unfortunate accident".

Wish I could say the same of the other side, alas...they're not much into saying "oops".

When you talk of "Terrorists" killing people on a regular basis at wedding parties etc you conveniently ignore the fact that US drones do a very good job themselves killing "scores of innocents" at these wedding parties, young children collecting firewood etc on a regular basis. I have lost count of the number of times we see apologies offered by the US authorities for these killings, promises of an inquiry, then nothing until the next "unfortunate accident". As for the rest of your post with references to "Pakis, wannabe terrorist punks, hordes of frustrated, testosterone riven men with no chance of sex ,(with a woman), it is mostly a load of racist, paranoid drivel.

Maybe the outcome of the US authorities enquiry was that all of the drone attacks finds the correct target..................always thumbsup.gif ?????

Myself Im more concerned of the scores of innocent killed and maimed by these extremist who worships death and intolerance,so for them and they followers Im happy to say good riddance every time there is a drone strike against them !!!!