Question About Kasikornbank No Longer Accepting Us Citizens And Thai's Living In The Usa

Glad my US and Thai names are spelled differently and thus are clearly different people entirely.

I'll start whining if they ever force DNA or fingerprint comparisons.... or more likely I'll find some other basic common sense way to get my way.

;-)

My question is, and sorry if this was addressed or seems obvious..... but would they be checking the balance? Or is it income? In other words, if you simply withdraw all the funds as they come in, would you circumvent most/all problems? I am sure the answer is no, but wondered what others know about this.

Just another case of the American Big government trying to pick the pockets of its citizens nothing new.

Making up rules for political gain with no thought about the consequences for the citizens that pay there salary.

As a USA citizens i am not surprised. and I do not blame the Thai banks for dropping American account holders.

Why should they bother dealing with the USA and its authoritarian IRS rules?

Easier for the banks to just drop USA citizens mai pen rai !

Just another case of the American Big government trying to pick the pockets of its citizens nothing new.

Making up rules for political gain with no thought about the consequences for the citizens that pay there salary.

As a USA citizens i am not surprised. and I do not blame the Thai banks for dropping American account holders.

Not only that, but giving out details of bank customers without a warrant is probably illegal, all the more so if the data is to be sent abroad!

The US/IRS are thus instigators of a crime, under threat of unlawful coercion (i.e. making problems for the bank).

Not only that, but giving out details of bank customers without a warrant is probably illegal, all the more so if the data is to be sent abroad!

The US/IRS are thus instigators of a crime, under threat of unlawful coercion (i.e. making problems for the bank).

Err so is spying on friendly foreign governments, but that hasn't stopped them has it, get over the legalities and rights as a US citizen.....you don't have any.....the Government/IRS will do what they want......they are just about broke and they want to get their hands on your cash wherever it's hidden