Bose Headphone Replace

willyumcr

Yes, I have some friends that the same thing happened. Guess, just out of luck

Can't agree that the same thing happening several times is just bad luck. Bose is overpriced on the audio side and short of quality on the ear pads side. I certainly won't buy Bose again

Yes, I have some friends that the same thing happened. Guess, just out of luck

Can't agree that the same thing happening several times is just bad luck. Bose is overpriced on the audio side and short of quality on the ear pads side. I certainly won't buy Bose again

I agree Bose sucks. I meant bad luck as far as getting it fixed/repaired

This was in the states but I have nothing but respect for bose after using my set for about 5 years I went to their site online and paid about $30 for new ear cushions, a few years later when they started to malfunction they replaced them at a repair site for$100. They may be over priced but I swear by them for frequent flying and customer service is outstanding

• 11 months later...

You can find replacements on eBay for as little as $250 baht

"$250 baht"

is this a new currency?

I humbly beg your pardon for what can only be characterized as willful ignorance on my part.

Edited by Rimmer
3) Not to post in a manner that is vulgar, obscene or profane.

I have just replaced the ear cushions on my Bose QuietComfort 15 Headphones! Send an E mail to [email protected]

The QuietComfort 15 ear cushion kit is 1,800 Baht, and they will send to your address via EMS from Bangers

I hope that helps

Regards

IW

By the way there are cheap versions advertised on the internet. Please take my advice and dont buy the cheap versions as they are inferior and become very uncoumfartable in a very short time, I have tried a few diferent versions from diferent companies and they just dont cut it. Unfortunately Bose have you by the balls here price wise, but if you want the comfort you are used to when you bought your headphones then you need to bite the bullet and buy originals . . . . . . . . . .