Bird Flu Masks

Dave Bailey

Hi

I run a web site www.Maskit.co.uk that sold SARS masks during the last outbreak.... not for hiked up prices like some sites did.

I sell at RRP and below. They are P2 and P3 standard as recommended by WHO.

If anyone need any masks let me know my site is www.Maskit.co.uk and the masks are on the following page :

http://cnb-host1.clickandbuild.com/cnb/sho...odCategoryID=13

If you're after bulk mail me ....

Cheers

Dave Bailey

[email protected]

Thetyim, yes, as far as I know from the sources I have read (WHO, US and Swedish health agencies) you are correct, unless the little bugger has mutated again of course. :D

But if you can exploit peoples' panic to push your merchandise, why not? Morals are irrelevant. You must exploit, son. It is your holy duty. :o

Thetyim, yes, as far as I know from the sources I have read (WHO, US and Swedish health agencies) you are correct, unless the little bugger has mutated again of course. :D

But if you can exploit peoples' panic to push your merchandise, why not? Morals are irrelevant. You must exploit, son. It is your holy duty. <_<

Exploitation is the name of the game as well as a holy duty :o

Other uses for a Chicken Flu Mask;

1) Wear it the next time you go to the bank.

2) A dieting aid.

3) A blindfold, useful after you've got drunk and picked up a "girl" from Thermae.

4) On top of the head as a sun shade. Beats a knotted handercheif.

5) As a slingshot for Soi Dogs.

I am sure that Dave Bailey is a very, very, very nice man and would not dream of exploiting anyone, he is after all offering us these very useful masks at a very cheap price.

Maybe Taksin would like to give a free one with every Elite Card

You need to first convince Dr Thaksin the there actually is Avian 'flu in Thailand before he could consider gifting a mask with the famous Elite card. :o

Dr PP, as a fellow doctor to another, could you please endeavour to convince him for us? I think your chances exceed ours.

Lamphun - great list! :D

Here is my contribution:

- as a jockstrap after said girl from Thermae becomes unruly and aims for the crown jewels

Just to make sure: where and what exactly is Thermae? Aab ob nuat, or what? :o

Yes, I am truly that innocent.

Dr PP, as a fellow doctor to another, could you please endeavour to convince him for us? I think your chances exceed ours.

Lamphun - great list!  :D

Here is my contribution:

- as a jockstrap after said girl from Thermae becomes unruly and aims for the crown jewels

Just to make sure: where and what exactly is Thermae? Aab ob nuat, or what?  :D

Yes, I am truly that innocent.

It kinda resembles a late night take-away joint....definitely not for the taking away of fast food...more of a take-away for sporting activities. Has your innocence been stolen away now ? :D The house specialty is Horizontal refreshment :o