Gluten Free Cumberland Sausage

butterisbetter

I'm always on the lookout for celiac-friendly products. Do you make anything else that is gluten-free, such as bread or pizzas or breakfast cereal?

pj

We do make gluten free bread. Also gluten free pies and cookies. Flourless chocolate cake and a cake called Dacquoise which is my personal favorite of all the cakes we make. These cakes and cookies run in rotation so it's best to check in advance before you make a special run for them. At the restaurant we offer 2 kinds of gluten free pancakes, regular and buckwheat.

I'm always on the lookout for celiac-friendly products. Do you make anything else that is gluten-free, such as bread or pizzas or breakfast cereal?

pj

We do make gluten free bread. Also gluten free pies and cookies. Flourless chocolate cake and a cake called Dacquoise which is my personal favorite of all the cakes we make. These cakes and cookies run in rotation so it's best to check in advance before you make a special run for them. At the restaurant we offer 2 kinds of gluten free pancakes, regular and buckwheat.

Thanks for the detailed response. I'd certainly be interested in some of those products. I see from your website your products are stocked at the Meechok Plaza Rimping Supermarket. I've been in there many times, but not seen your goods. Must look more closely.

Thanks again,

pj

Edited by properjob

pj

Thanks for the detailed response. I'd certainly be interested in some of those products. I see from your website your products are stocked at the Meechok Plaza Rimping Supermarket. I've been in there many times, but not seen your goods. Must look more closely.

Thanks again,

pj

On the way out by the cashiers is the (separate from Rimping) Butter is Better counter. They have 20% discount promotions on Monday and Wednesday as I recall which is really good savings. But I miss the French bread!

pj

Thanks again,

pj

The sausages are only available as a cooked item at the restaurant. If you want something gluten free, it's probably best to call up the bakery and ask for it to be delivered to Mee Chok.

• Like 1