Shop Or Tea House Serving Variety Of Tea, Directions Please

verun

Hello to all members, glad i found this forum.

I am a big tea lover, and always like to spend a few hours in a tea house or lounge enjoying a few cups of different teas.

Now in Pattaya, and have not been able to find any Tea House or any shop for that matter that serves or offers a variety of different tea's

In most places, the choice is only black tea.

I do not want to buy tea and make it in the room, but want to find a tea house or shop that offers the variety.may be something like fruit teas, herbal, green etc.

So can anyone suggest or does anyone know if there is a shop or tea house in Pattaya?

Thank you for all the help

Edited by verun

Any Starbucks have a few choices and also there is a new place on 3 road, near Pattaya Tai road, do not remember the name but its next to Mytion.

Walked past the other day and they had a sign for teas, i think have 20 or something different teas, will walk past again and get the name or a pic, actually looked nice from the outside

Thank you very much, Starbucks have the same english breaky, earl grey, peppermint and that is all.

About the other place you mentioned, do you remember the name or something to make it easier to identity it or find it?

Thank you very much, Starbucks have the same english breaky, earl grey, peppermint and that is all.

About the other place you mentioned, do you remember the name or something to make it easier to identity it or find it?

Ok, i went past this morning, its called Pattaya Holiday, its a hotel with lounge in the lobby.

If you go to corner of Pattaya Tai and 3 road, walk down towards Pattaya Klang and you will see it on the right hand side, about 50 meters down from the intersection on your right hand side.

Here is their website http://www.pattaya-holiday-hotel.com/restaurant-bar.html

A few years ago there was a place called, I think, 'Willards of Chelsea' in the Avenue shopping mall, selling a wide variety of teas. I never saw anyone in there and it soon closed, taking the Avenue mall with it. It's an admirable thing to have an interest in good quality teas, but it's not a business model that's likely to succeed in Pattaya.

A few years ago there was a place called, I think, 'Willards of Chelsea' in the Avenue shopping mall, selling a wide variety of teas. I never saw anyone in there and it soon closed, taking the Avenue mall with it. It's an admirable thing to have an interest in good quality teas, but it's not a business model that's likely to succeed in Pattaya.

I do not think OP wants to have a business, he/she only wants to drink the tea :)

I kind of agree with OP, most shops do not offer any choice, but just the black tea.

The tea houses are now becoming more popular all around the world, so may be it will come to Thailand soon also.

The place i saw, seems to have a nice range there, so never know, will wait for OP to give us an update or review