Water Scenes !

samuijimmy

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe it's only me that's having issues Jim,am using Firefox as my browser and maybe it difficulties in re-sizing images.

I was using FF until spellcheck went south last week... Let's see what others say, in the meantime I will try to only use 1024 x

Sent you a PM! wink.png

Don't have any problems with yr pics. Google Chrome..

Some of you will of maybe seen some of my Lam Pao fishing raft sunset shots.

Well this is the start of one of my evenings on the Lam Pao,me and my eldest boy went out on the lake in a canoe, leaving the ladies to take care of the fishing.

Had originally made an appointment with the owner of that raft, for him to take us out on the Dam in his canoe so I could get some sunset shots.

About an hour before sunset he said he wanted to pop to the shop for some Lao Khao,he returned over two hours later facepalm.gif

Thankfully my neighbour arranged for us one of the other fishermen to takes us out on the lake,am pleased he did because it was a beautiful sunset that evening.

21470317476_5f45f9aea1_b.jpg

Another buffalo wash! Make sure it's clean behind the ears!

DSCN5226.JPG

Sorry Jimmy, have to say, baffaloes are more advanced in Issan than in Samui.

They don't need to be washed.

They bath themselves at least twice a daythumbsup.gif

post-237730-0-39388700-1443920050_thumb.

A bit offbeat, but this is a classic modified rice cooker converted into a "homemade" Thai herbal sauna... the rice pot was filled with various roots and leaves and water.... the sheeting closed down and three fifteen minute sessions, conducted yesterday.

I sweated like a pig!.... (do pigs sweat?) anyway... 3.5 hour session... all told... and at "no charge" by the doctor who did this with massage and reflexology... has given some relief to my on going sciatica!

Lots of pain with some gain! There was certainly water from sweat on the floor by the time we finished! wink.png... he practices in BKK, and on a few days holiday and offered to do this, his wife runs an excellent local pharmacy...

I had expected to pay...but he said no!! Another good Thai experience thumbsup.gif

_MG_5973-6.jpg

Yesterday, as it stopped raining for about 2 hours, went out to get some photos.

Came across this calm scene, where the buffaloes were having their afternoon bath (Jimmy make a note of that) and the birds were flapping around.

Alex and Dal......I can be romantic tooblink.png

post-237730-0-80151300-1444013509_thumb.

Suddenly, when they saw me they all rushed to get out of the water.

That made me wonder.

Am I so ugly that they couldn't take it?

But again, my g/f keeps telling me, for the past 5 years, that I am the most hansum man in the world.

Do you think she's lying to me?

post-237730-0-34661100-1444013543_thumb.