New Thai National Parks Boss Drops Predecessor's Iron-Fisted Approach To Encroachment

webfact

Next PTP will be offering encroachers party list MP positions, if they don't already have them.

I guess that would be one way to bring about reconciliation, recruit the Democrats!

But....but.......but the democrats again. beatdeadhorse.gif

Next PTP will be offering encroachers party list MP positions, if they don't already have them.

I guess that would be one way to bring about reconciliation, recruit the Democrats!

Stop flogging it and get back on it Pimay, it's where you seem most comfortable...

Perhaps Green Party would had been a more adequate name for this, and about time someone started caring about the environment.

I was uneasy because I had no equipment to properly manage the work. I was trying to do the right thing but I met with obstacles. My work went against the ruling party's policy of not arresting [lawbreakers] but giving [them] leniency.

Not surprising being that the party is a collection of brigands and crooks.

The Green Shirts have landed cheesy.gif

Stop flogging it and get back on it Pimay, it's where you seem most comfortable...

Now, now be nice my friend.

"I have my own way to deal with the national park encroachment problem; it is different from that of Damrong, who always demolished illegal structures and took the encroached-upon land back.

whistling.gif I can only guess what "his way" issad.png

Easey. Just check how his bank account has increased since August.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif Forest encroachment solved Thai style....... No wonder farangs have such difficulty understanding " Thainess".

Now try to make sense out of this little Jewel

"For example, he said, from now on the department will use a win-win approach by negotiating with the owners of illegally built resorts to demolish illegal structures themselves. If they do not, the department will take legal action against the owners."

Now how does he figure the owners are going to win in that situation. The man is a joke. Looks like it will be open season on using the parks for what ever you want. A brown envelope and presto a resort in the middle of a national park.

• Like 1