A-Hole Driving In Rawaii Today

IrishIvan

To the goose driving in Rawaii today. You are kidding.

You almost hit a lady on a motorbike with a baby and almost wiped me out. Driving a black Fortuna with last 4 numbers starting with 63. To all the TV people : The driver looked European with a curly ponytail. I think he used to own a bar in Laguna or the beer bars opposite Freedom bar. I hope you wipe yourself out you goose, and your stupid fat beer drinking mate in the passenger seat.

When I think of the top 5 crazy drivers I have ever seen in Phuket, most are Farangs.

No matter the nationality but Fortuner drivers always seem to be vying with the mini bus drivers for the most dangerous & ill mannered driving in Phuket.

Its the same as the toorak tractor drivers in melbourne. The soccer mums, they think because they are in a big car then they are inincible

When I think of the top 5 crazy drivers I have ever seen in Phuket, most are Farangs.

No matter the nationality but Fortuner drivers always seem to be vying with the mini bus drivers for the most dangerous & ill mannered driving in Phuket.

Agreed!!

What is it that happens to people once they get in a Fortuner or is it just that these vehicles attract a certain type of person.

Hmm can't be the owner of Deep bar if that's what you mean about opposite Freedom, could be the owner of Freedom ? Not sure. Anyway Fortuners are like the Mercs in the western world, own 1 own the road

Careful there Bubblegum.... Owner of Freedom does not have a Fortuner and never drives one..

Have noticed a disturbing phenomenon lately as a motorbike rider.

The green Mazda 2 drivers are almost as bad as black Fortuner drivers.

I've noticed a phenomenon developing over a few years and that is 95% of the drivers are, <deleted>, up from 90% from a few years ago.

Edited by steelepulse

Hmm can't be the owner of Deep bar if that's what you mean about opposite Freedom, could be the owner of Freedom ? Not sure. Anyway Fortuners are like the Mercs in the western world, own 1 own the road

Careful there Bubblegum.... Owner of Freedom does not have a Fortuner and never drives one..

No mate I meant opposite the freedom bar there was a few bars there, I used to see this d/head there all the time also I think he bought a bar in Laguna when they first converted the front into half a dozen bars

Have noticed a disturbing phenomenon lately as a motorbike rider.

The green Mazda 2 drivers are almost as bad as black Fortuner drivers.

Would not have figured you for a motorbike driver, and black fortuner drivers are the worst too here in BKK. Seems like mostly A-holes get one, must admit i looked at one too but decided against it.

Would not have figured you for a motorbike driver......

Don't have a choice. Don't know how to drive a car.

Don't worry about it most Thais don't either biggrin.png Just joking. I drive both and prefer the bike for when traffic is heavy.

To the goose ...

Is "goose" a really bad word in Ireland?

In southern China and Hong Kong , a goose is a term for " rent boy " servicing the same sex. Chicken is female who service the guys and Duck is for gig

No mate I meant opposite the freedom bar there was a few bars there, I used to see this d/head there all the time also I think he bought a bar in Laguna when they first converted the front into half a dozen bars

Got you... I just misunderstood then.. :)