Hotel Booking - Agoda ?

Blackandwhite

It is great to see so many options, I personally do use agoda as a customer. I have had issues twice out of many more bookings. Both these times I was frustrated no infuriated at the staff of the hotels attitude towards me. Sometimes in life, sh1t happens, this is a given, and seems to happen alot in Thailand, but in my opinion how you deal with the problem says allot.

Two times I have rang agoda in disgust, p1ssed of and angry over screw ups in rooms when I checked in. Imagine checking into a hotel and being told you have to change room for the 2nd night. The hotel staff were bad, when I rang agoda both of these times they said they would look into it, and both times within 15 mins I had the hotel manager sucking up to me begging me not to complain and the stupid problem was fixed. I see Thai Visa pushing them as an affiliate, click though here and share the jelly beans !!!!! wai2.gif

The only problem I have with agoda is that when you search for a hotel you can only put 2 adults as the search therefor the price is not guaranteed, our booking for BK has gone a little wrong as the hotel now want to charge a breakfast fee for my daughter despite emailing agoda and asking about the booking of my daughter on the booking, they said to go ahead and book and they would add her to the booking. Now the hotel want to charge 300 baht for breakfast !!!!

If you know what websites allow you to book for the whole party rather than only two people please tell me.

Yes it's annoying that Agoda have removed the child option from their website as some hotels want to charge for extra beds as well for kids.

The only problem I have with agoda is that when you search for a hotel you can only put 2 adults as the search therefor the price is not guaranteed, our booking for BK has gone a little wrong as the hotel now want to charge a breakfast fee for my daughter despite emailing agoda and asking about the booking of my daughter on the booking, they said to go ahead and book and they would add her to the booking. Now the hotel want to charge 300 baht for breakfast !!!!

If you know what websites allow you to book for the whole party rather than only two people please tell me.

Yes it's annoying that Agoda have removed the child option from their website as some hotels want to charge for extra beds as well for kids.

I think it is very poor that this is not supported there are as many people traveling as a family as there are single or couples, think Travago are going to be adding group and family option soon so Agoda I am guessing will follow suit