Looking For Nice (Studio)Apartment Near Bts

I'm thinking of moving closer to work so I am looking for information on (studio)apartments

along BTS line, from BTS Thonglor toward On Nut.

Does anyone know of:

- nice, clean, safe apartment

- about 30-35 sqm

- rent max THB 12K, but preferably THB 10K

- short contract term; 3 months

- low deposit, preferably just 1 month

- without excessive electric and water charges

- with shower heater and western toilet

- furnished with bed, closet, table, tv, fridge

- with pool and gym, but at least gym (real gym, not just some cycles and treds)

- not too far from BTS, so not few kms into any soi

Alternatively, the same along BTS line, but from Sanam Pao to Saphan Kwai/Mor Chit.

This would actually not so much be closer to work but at least connecting to BTS.

Thanks for any useful replies!!

I received the following info in a PM when I was looking for similar info. But as others have said, there may be many apartments that meet your specifications.

"One apt at the Thonglo BTS station area is called SK Towers. Used to cost 7000 baht per month plus a 10% premium but prices are now about 8800 baht plus the premium. You can also try Romance Apts in Sukhumvit 97. I think they do short term rentals."

Check these 2 out, for starters.

I received the following info in a PM when I was looking for similar info. But as others have said, there may be many apartments that meet your specifications.

"One apt at the Thonglo BTS station area is called SK Towers. Used to cost 7000 baht per month plus a 10% premium but prices are now about 8800 baht plus the premium. You can also try Romance Apts in Sukhumvit 97. I think they do short term rentals."

SK Apartments is about as convenient as you can get; about 50 yards from the BTS. TV and fridge are add-ons and the power mark-up is quite high but for short term they are not bad.

Many thanks smile.png

Will have a look at those.