New Honda Models For 2013

SumetCycle

Likely price for MSX125 is 66000 baht.

Sorry, didn't realize you had already posted it.

No apology required, thanks for the confirmation Brian :) My local motorcycle taxi driver (the source of the info) seems to have a direct line to Honda :) Edited by BirdsandBooze

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The Forza will be released in February, but again no price yet."

One site announcing the introduction of the Forza in Canada said "Honda Canada hasn’t released the sticker price for the Forza yet, but judging from the standard ABS and exhaustive list of features and technological achievements, it’ll likely be wearing a tag around $7g when it arrives in Canadian showrooms." The PCX150 currrently sells in Canada for $3749, so assuming that the same relationship holds and assuming a price for the PCX150 of B73,000, the Forza should sell in Thailand for about B140,000 (B136,303 by my calculation). No doubt that the dealers will try to gouge buyers when the new Forza first becomes available, but if you wait for the dust to settle and the available supply to increase, I expect that you will be able to walk out of a showroom with a Forza in Thailand for under B150,000, and probably closer to B140,000.

• Like 1

Pls suggest a large size cruiser next time thanks mate. The honda phantom shadow would be nice. Ta

Sent from my GT-P1000T using Thaivisa Connect App

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect App

That would be nice. I have customers asking all the time.

Yes please! I have been trying to find a decent CB550-750 for months and there has been nothing. When I heard about the new CB500 I was excited, only to find out it looks like crap. Something I can turn into a cafe style would be nice...

Msx 125 looks cool but modified racing version is superb. Love the looks of small and cute racer. What a pity it has 4 gears only but at least it has a clutch.

For crf motard, will it be different from a motarded crf l? Which is the main question for me.

Forza 300 is a great choice and if they sell it at local hondas between 150k -

160 k. But i think they will sell them at local hondas as brian was there.

Msx with racer - not the cafe one - and forza 300 looks really reasonable for me. Can even get a forza 300 and modify it to the moon with full power audio for my scooter dreams:lol:

But cbr500 is cool. I do not think so i will buy anyone one of these for now.

Thanks for honda though to try and invest here and bring nice bikes and cool options as much as they can for us bikers and masses in each segment for cheap.

Edited by loserlazer

Can even get a forza 300 and modify it to the moon with full power audio for my scooter dreams:lol:

:lol: I don't know why, but when you said that I had a mental image of some Thai's using that scoot for their advertising trucks with the

blaring music/ad's playing

• Like 1

Msx 125 looks cool but modified racing version is superb. Love the looks of small and cute racer. What a pity it has 4 gears only but at least it has a clutch.

For crf motard, will it be different from a motarded crf l? Which is the main question for me.

Forza 300 is a great choice and if they sell it at local hondas between 150k -

The motard needs the CBR spec engine. The retuned CRF engine is all wrong for a bike intended as a scratcher.
  • Like 1

" Meanwhile, a new streamlined design with. Honda Spacy I. , and. Honda Wave 110i. newly available. Wave110i Honda. newly available throughout the day at 16. January 2556. onwards.Priced starting at 38,300. Baht (Starting Model) will be released gradually. 4. release the rest.Composed. Honda. MSX125. prices by about 66,000. Baht Followed by this month. Forza300 Honda. , and. Honda Spacy I. early February. As. Honda. CRF250M. would be available in early March. Sales and Service Center. Honda Wing Center. across the country."

This released from Honda, What do you know about the new Spacy or Wave 110 Brian ?

Uk model.... http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/News/newsresults/New-bikes/2012/November/nov3012-honda-announce-sporty-new-scooter/

Just goes to show how over priced the UK is, nearly 2000 pounds for what is effectively a 50cc Honda click with ABS.....

It's not called rip off Britain for nothing and it used to be a lot worse until the parallel importers started bringing in cheaper bikes from Europe. The Jap manufacturers were refusing to honour their warranty and service obligations on the parallel imports but lost in court and official prices fell. Cars were the same and in 2002 I went to Stuttgart and ordered a rhd BMW Z3 from a dealer there and saved £8000 over buying from a UK showroom.
  • Like 1

Can even get a forza 300 and modify it to the moon with full power audio for my scooter dreams:lol:

:lol: I don't know why, but when you said that I had a mental image of some Thai's using that scoot for their advertising trucks with the

A scooter with full mods and full audio system is superb.

Can do your private party in the middle of nowhere as long as your battery lasts:D

I had a small audio system on my commuter bike back in my country when i was young!

• Like 2

Still not sure about the prices. I'll see if I can find out more later.

Did you find out when, and how much for the CRF Brian?

It will be released in March, but no price yet.

Have you ordered any mate?

laugh.png I don't know why, but when you said that I had a mental image of some Thai's using that scoot for their advertising trucks with the

Can do your private party in the middle of nowhere as long as your battery lasts:D

its got around 15 litre tank so you could leave engine running on idle to keep the music pumping and not worry about your battery going flat :D

it would probably take days to burn 15 litres at idle in a new honda scooter engine so you could keep the party pumping all weekend intheclub.gif

laugh.png I don't know why, but when you said that I had a mental image of some Thai's using that scoot for their advertising trucks with the

its got around 15 litre tank so you could leave engine running on idle to keep the music pumping and not worry about your battery going flat biggrin.png

it would probably take days to burn 15 litres at idle in a new honda scooter engine so you could keep the party pumping all weekend intheclub.gif

you will make me buy a forza 300 at the end yip yip ya:)

I would love to mod one and invite all the bikers here for a party in teh middle of nowhere biggrin.png

Still not sure about the prices. I'll see if I can find out more later.

Did you find out when, and how much for the CRF Brian?

It will be released in March, but no price yet.

We will have them for sale at the shop for sure, but I haven't ordered one for myself. I will get an MSX and possibly a Forza though.

We will have them for sale at the shop for sure, but I haven't ordered one for myself. I will get an MSX and possibly a Forza though.

Drop me a PM when you know when they’re coming and how much please...would love a CB500F (or even an X) but I live on Samui and there isn’t going to be any Big Wing dealers here so will have to settle for something else (for the time being)

I hope the motard has got the CBR and not the CRF engine. Motards need horses. The little MSX looks a whole lot of fun and not too cramped for my 5`10" 160lb. I think we might see some new colours for the PCX as well. I eagerly await news on prices.

Shop around! I'm certain there will be variances in pricing. Read between the lines...coffee1.gif

I hope the motard has got the CBR and not the CRF engine. Motards need horses. The little MSX looks a whole lot of fun and not too cramped for my 5`10" 160lb. I think we might see some new colours for the PCX as well. I eagerly await news on prices.

Shop around! I'm certain there will be variances in pricing. Read between the lines...coffee1.gif

You don't say! Really? The MRSP for the motard, which I am interested in, hasn't even been released yet, by the way. Edited by BirdsandBooze

http://www.msxthailand.com - Clutching Adrenaline smile.png

I'd buy that over the KSR in a heartbeat!!

I just wish the suspension was good enough for a 90kg farang to do the same stunts biggrin.png

Same video for those who are too lazy to open the link 5555 tongue.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RZ26cdzxI8M

Edited by karlos

You don't say! Really? The MRSP for the motard, which I am interested in, hasn't even been released yet, by the way.

The crf 250l has been out 8 months now and still no one seems to know the mrsp,good luck finding the mrsp on the new model.