• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry guys , trying ever so hard to upload in full screen , apologies

Goompa

Congratulations Goomps with your first successful full screen upload clap2.gif

Thanks heaps ,

I cannot thank a special member enough for his help

I forgot to put added text I was so excited !

Stunning photograph!

clap2.gif

AWESOME!

Wow,many thanks for the positive feed back folks.

Here's another one of the same sky but in portrait form.

20130804-P1040988.jpg

Edited to remove script.

Nope, the first one is much better. The landscape format enhances the calm and peacefulness of the image. Anyway, well done Shaggy!

Last nights sunset was just coming good and this was the last shot I took before I had to pack up and go home after receiving a phone call that a brother in-law had fallen 6 meters down out of a tamarind tree and blow me down in my haste,I had a fall from the motorbike on my way there.The tripod is in two pieces and I haven't checked out the camera fully yet.The only thing is that the lens cover is missing but I couldn't find it because the light wasn't good enough when I went back later.

DSC02609.JPG

Not much of a photo but is my 1st attempt at a panorama taken while I was playing around waiting for the sunset to come good.

DSC02605.JPG

Last nights sunset was just coming good and this was the last shot I took before I had to pack up and go home after receiving a phone call that a brother in-law had fallen 6 meters down out of a tamarind tree and blow me down in my haste,I had a fall from the motorbike on my way there.The tripod is in two pieces and I haven't checked out the camera fully yet.The only thing is that the lens cover is missing but I couldn't find it because the light wasn't good enough when I went back later.

DSC02609.JPG

Not much of a photo but is my 1st attempt at a panorama taken while I was playing around waiting for the sunset to come good.

DSC02605.JPG

Found the lens cover thank goodness.

Archived