Sunsets And Sunrises

Kan Win

Last nights sunset was just coming good and this was the last shot I took before I had to pack up and go home after receiving a phone call that a brother in-law had fallen 6 meters down out of a tamarind tree and blow me down in my haste,I had a fall from the motorbike on my way there.The tripod is in two pieces and I haven't checked out the camera fully yet.The only thing is that the lens cover is missing but I couldn't find it because the light wasn't good enough when I went back later.

Bloomin eck Ron,Bad luck there mate.

Hope that You and your Brother-in Law make a full and speedy recovery.

• Like 1

Last nights sunset was just coming good and this was the last shot I took before I had to pack up and go home after receiving a phone call that a brother in-law had fallen 6 meters down out of a tamarind tree and blow me down in my haste,I had a fall from the motorbike on my way there.The tripod is in two pieces and I haven't checked out the camera fully yet.The only thing is that the lens cover is missing but I couldn't find it because the light wasn't good enough when I went back later.

Bloomin eck Ron,Bad luck there mate.

Hope that You and your Brother-in Law make a full and speedy recovery.

Thanks,I'm fine a bit of skin off here and there and the only thing worrying me is a internal bruise on my right thigh. Can't see it but it will come good in time. The brother in-law isn't so lucky with a very bad knee injury which hadn't been xrayed untill last night I haven't found out the results as yet.

Have found the missing lens cap and the camera seems fine.The tripod is useable but missing a vital washer which I had after the event but now can't find it.

Edited by Ron19
  • Like 1

Apologies for this photo good people , as I am not in Thailand at the moment and I know that this is a Thai related photo thread , I just wanted to show a photo I managed to take from the Eclipse a few days ago in Australia . Hope I am not breaking rules too much

Damn near took 20 photos , all blown out , and a blurred eye as well , then thought came to me to whop a pair of sunnies over the lens , I am limited in accessories , but it did the job , well , sort of .........whistling.gif

IMG_0461.jpg

Home, among the goom trees? ;-)