Sunsets And Sunrises

Kan Win

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A zoom lens would probably have been better to get this shot. The one I want not available in Thailand for a couple of months.

Looks pretty good as it is. What lens are you waiting on?

David

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

GENERICNIC .... Thanks ... My pix look better on my HD tablet pre posting, so always deflated how they look on TV. Never mind. Its only a bit of fun and keeps me out bars ... a bit.

I have the newish Sony A7 and kit lens Sel28-70 3.5f. Some mag reviews think it is the first decent kit lens Sony done and out number the one not impressed The new Sel70-200G is the one I lust after. Good reviews. And cos it looks good. Available on ebay new from Japan .. but as I not at the address my c.card is registered to I am snookered for that. So will have to wait till April or May when it should be in the shops worldwide.

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

....and tonight, after 4 days of not being able to see the mountain because of increasing pollution...

Beautiful photo! Well done!

Thanks FS. But I'd rather breathe clean air bah.gif and get a so-so sunset !! I think the photo was down to two things... all the smoke in the atmosphere, and the use of a zoom lens, so I could avoid the ubiquitous phone cables and the housing in the foreground....and the fact that I took a whole batch, messing with different settings, but didn't post-edit it...that's three then...or is it fout? facepalm.gif

Just for info... Nikon D5200, AF-S Nikkor 18-300mm lens. 1/250 @ f5.6 (no post-editing)

GENERICNIC .... Thanks ... My pix look better on my HD tablet pre posting, so always deflated how they look on TV. Never mind. Its only a bit of fun and keeps me out bars ... a bit.

I have the newish Sony A7 and kit lens Sel28-70 3.5f. Some mag reviews think it is the first decent kit lens Sony done and out number the one not impressed The new Sel70-200G is the one I lust after. Good reviews. And cos it looks good. Available on ebay new from Japan .. but as I not at the address my c.card is registered to I am snookered for that. So will have to wait till April or May when it should be in the shops worldwide.

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Get away from that place. We're not in Worle anymore Dorothy.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Koh Larn in background. To be at this spot at sunset, you have to walk in the dark back through Pattaya boatyard which has dozens of resident wild Soi dogs. They came out the darkness going berserk at me. Dont think I will be going there again for a while. Flower pics more betterer than sunsets ...

post-192138-13961087876668_thumb.jpg

post-192138-13961088236101_thumb.jpg

Archived