Sunsets And Sunrises

Kan Win

By the way, to save re- posting an image in a reply you can't delete the image within the reply.... .... .w00t.gifbiggrin.png )

Oh Really, well I Kan so there tongue.png

Win whistling.gif

OK what I meant to say is don't delete the original image posted !...... but you can in the reply! w00t.gif

I must have had a "senior moment" blink.pngit happens now and then! tongue.pngfacepalm.gif

^

Welcome! .... Nice start HaroldCane! ....outta likes! Glad you caught the over sized one...w00t.gif and changed it!!! thumbsup.gif

as a newbie i had to test the various possibilities to upload pics.

the first was too big, did not fit into one screen & couldn't be minimized to fit, the second is too small:

227.jpg was 386kb, highly compressed already, resolution 300dpi, size 1976x1397 pixel, depth 24bit - 102 kb only after upload. where is the rest?

post #258 what i like most about this one is the palmtree on the left, which seems to burn in the setting sunlight

^

Welcome! .... Nice start HaroldCane! ....outta likes! Glad you caught the over sized one...w00t.gif and changed it!!! thumbsup.gif

227.jpg was 386kb, highly compressed already, resolution 300dpi, size 1976x1397 pixel, depth 24bit - 102 kb only after upload. where is the rest?

Since the last forum software upgrade, uploaded (attached) images are rescaled automatically to 1200 wide for bandwidth, space reasons and allow it to be viewable by the most common monitor resolutions.

^ That last photo you uploaded Ron is beautiful and IMHO opinion the best of yours so far.thumbsup.gifclap2.gif

Pity about the date being in view though sad.png

Fiddlesticks suggested that I use a tripod rather than camera in one hand and a restless Rotweiller cross on a leash in the other hand.I've taken his advice and brought out the tripod which I've always had and as well leaving the dogs home until after i've finished photographing then take them out to do their business.Sorry about the date,I'd only changed to that option last night and now have taken it out thanks.Another thing is that apart from cropping out a camera fault,the last two photo's have had no further photoshop enhancement.

My camera has a number of faults but on occasion can still take a good photo when it plays the game.I've missed many opportunities of a good shot because of it playing up.Will be replacing it mid december but will keep it to carry around in my pocket and hopefully take advantage of anything that may present.