Jimmy Savile Abused 500 Children: Report

webfact

I knew a guy in California who was a chiropractor. The first time he touched little girl the wrong way, she told her mom and the guy got seriously chastised. A few months later, same thing with a different little girl. The guy got put away in the slammer. 2 incidents and game over. How is it with this Jimmy Guy (who I don't know from a crust of bread) gets weird with 500 or more kids and we only hear about it publicly after he's dead?!

• Like 1

I knew a guy in California who was a chiropractor. The first time he touched little girl the wrong way, she told her mom and the guy got seriously chastised. A few months later, same thing with a different little girl. The guy got put away in the slammer. 2 incidents and game over. How is it with this Jimmy Guy (who I don't know from a crust of bread) gets weird with 500 or more kids and we only hear about it publicly after he's dead?!

The chiropractor was just a middle class chump.

Saville and clan are high society connected low life's with clout.

Huge difference.

The authorities need to make examples of whom they can.

Google Jimmy Saville BBC.

Some stories that appear to be genuine also include necrophilia. Really pretty sick all round.