Chalerm Denies Being Drunk During Malaysia Trip

webfact

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I find it odd that there is far more coverage give to Chalerm than Yingluck. Hmmmmm. Maybe there is a method to this madness.

Chalerm is like the court clown, who keeps doing moronic things and gets all the attention. Meanwhile the true power elites

are quietly scooping up boggling amount of money from the country. Great example was the transportation guy with umpteen

million baht sitting in boxes in his house......

If he got drunk in a private party what is the problem.. if he got drunk while preforming work.. yes that would be a problem.

He got drunk talking to Malaysian officials on a visit to solve the crisis in the South. Take a look at the photo, the red carpet farewell is not a couple of muckers getting pissed in private is it?

Edited by GentlemanJim
  • Like 2

I find it odd that there is far more coverage give to Chalerm than Yingluck. Hmmmmm. Maybe there is a method to this madness.

Chalerm is like the court clown, who keeps doing moronic things and gets all the attention. Meanwhile the true power elites

are quietly scooping up boggling amount of money from the country. Great example was the transportation guy with umpteen

million baht sitting in boxes in his house......

He had to take Jutoprn's job over and it was a easy adjustment for him.

• Like 1

If he got drunk in a private party what is the problem.. if he got drunk while preforming work.. yes that would be a problem.

He got drunk talking to Malaysian officials on a visit to solve the crisis in the South. Take a look at the photo, the red carpet fair well is not a couple of muckers getting pissed in private is it?

I read the article.. if it is like you said then its wrong and shows again what kind of tool he is.

I suddenly have the wish to buy him a pink T-shirt saying:

I'm not an alcoholic i'm a drunk- alcoholics go to meetings!

To wear when he is driving his pink Bentley. Edited by Pimay1