Hotels Under 500 Baht With Ac. Know Any?

beachroadlover2

How long are you staying? If you are not fussed about staying in Naklua here: http://goo.gl/maps/D9bDr, it is not a hotel as such but apartments, on a nightly fee, I think she charges about 420bht. I stay there when ever I am in Pattaya and have been staying there, on a monthly basis, for about 3-4 years. It is called the NS apartments.

Thank you. Any contact info? I see no mention on Google.

I will get the number from my friend. There is another place I stayed at, also on Photisan; http://goo.gl/maps/oMOtw, which I stayed at once. The first place, NS apartments, is just a small family run place so not sure if anyone there knows how to put on Google.

Try this:

NS Apartment

255/138 Moo 5, Soi Potisan, Tumbon Naklue, Amphoe Bang Lamung, Changwat Chonburi 20150

Phone : 0 3836 8312-3, 0 2243 1716, 0 2243 6232

Price Rates(Day) : 400 - 450 THB *

• Like 2

I will get the number from my friend. There is another place I stayed at, also on Photisan; http://goo.gl/maps/oMOtw, which I stayed at once. The first place, NS apartments, is just a small family run place so not sure if anyone there knows how to put on Google.

Try this:

NS Apartment

255/138 Moo 5, Soi Potisan, Tumbon Naklue, Amphoe Bang Lamung, Changwat Chonburi 20150

Only trouble is with the landline numbers, the old dear does not answer them, need to get a hold of her mobile and she does not speak English. So need to say room and date.

there are plenty available in pattaya for that just go for a walk

up any of the sois of beach rd or second rd and you will see accomadation

just walk in and ask?

Concise, accurate and not at all informative. TIT

Edited by easyride

Try this:

NS Apartment

I think I used to stay at another small place, cheaper, quieter, just further up that same small soi about 75 yards on the left. Another advantage of this location is the small sport club - badminton downstairs and upstairs was small gym with lots of weights, treadmills, bicycle, etc. I think it was 30 Baht a visit and they give you a towel.

PJ INN 038415461 soi 12 center road always stay there when I go down to Pattaya,and they speak english.Best of luck,price is about 500/600 Baht a night. n12*56'14" e100*53'28"

Edited by taff33

Ive stayed in Tonys. its OK if your not worried about security as you can just walk up the stairs and there is no reception; that's across the street. If you want to stay a bit nearer to walking st ETC, look down soi Lenke and the soi that I always forget the name of but its the next one along S 25. they are both on SOI Buekaew, But the trouble is at this price point you will not find a Hotel that will take a reservation. but you will find somewhere for sure it just depends where.

Its worth paying a bit more in my opinion there is a lot of difference between a room for 500B And one for 600B. And then you will find one that can take Res.

My advice to you dont be stingy and pay 500 baht and be nearby the entertainment zone otherwise you might pay more to get back after a night out. A motorbike taxi will charge you 200 baht to get to your hotel in sukhumvit that'll be silly you thought you were saving on your room but ended up paying more.