Cats & Dogs

Tywais

I have a cat problem.

...................<BIG SNIP!>......................

It seems that the cat is slowly adopting me to become her servant.

A cat problem? Nah.... you have a CAT!

Any remaining vestige of a problem will disappear completely as you fully accept your lot in life as "her servant"

laugh.png

• Like 1

A cat problem? Nah.... you have a CAT!

Any remaining vestige of a problem will disappear completely as you fully accept your lot in life as "her servant"

laugh.png

That is exactly what I'm afraid of! I feel I'm being used by this furry ball of hair. Now where is the grumpy faced smiley, which shows a face which is both serious and not so serious at the same time. ;)

I wish he'd give me something for this itch ! There isn't a flea on him,

he seems to have a skin condition which has been treated but I am

hesitent to do it again because the treatment is steroids that shorten

their life.

What about bathing him regularly in salt water, Ron? Ideally it should be sea salt, but any sort might be better than nothing. It seems to help a multitude of ills.

• Like 1

. Sons Dog watered the tree !!.

Ah, ye can never cross with a Lab....just look at his wee face....anyone one can see the innocence shining through. laugh.png

I had three, always up to no good, but I loved every minute with them.

• Like 2

Rob...

Of the 6 dogs we have....

The missus & I have 3 1/2 labs....1st is Sally a Golden Retriever yellow lab mix...always up to no good...especially

when it rains & mud puddles abound. 2nd is Mooch...Black Lab rescued from the street...80 pounds of beggar

and he's got every human beggar on this planet beat...it's the eyes & face that does it. 3rd is Junior...another Black

Lab street rescue only about a year old now....he's learning the trade from both Sally & Mooch...and getting full marks

in begging & puddle school.

The half of 3 1/2 is Gladys...there's Lab in there somewhere due to her extremely webbed feet...and Buddha only knows

what else. She's the Love Pooch...nuff said. However she does have her moments of....hmmmm....of...well....it's the Lab

in her so you know what I mean! Too right...one can never really be cross with a Lab...not for very long anyway...about

10 seconds tops!?

Happy Holidays!

Edited by sunshine51
  • Like 1

Hilarious watching these two playing for about 5 minutes going round and around in circles,play fighting,etc.

Would have been a good video.Old Suthep at around 9 years old and the other one at two with Suthep

running rings around him. Sorry about the rear end shot but they were at top speed here and I had to be

quick with this shot to get them together.

DSC05796.JPG

Here's a bit of "rough and tumble" in a pack of "wild" dogs up the hill in Phuket town. Only one of the black ones is still there - old mum died some time ago and then one of the daughters disappeared. The last black one is still there as is the black/brown smaller one:

• Like 2

Hilarious watching these two playing for about 5 minutes going round and around in circles,play fighting,etc.

Would have been a good video.Old Suthep at around 9 years old and the other one at two with Suthep

running rings around him. Sorry about the rear end shot but they were at top speed here and I had to be

Here's a bit of "rough and tumble" in a pack of "wild" dogs up the hill in Phuket town. Only one of the black ones is still there - old mum died some time ago and then one of the daughters disappeared. The last black one is still there as is the black/brown smaller one:

Thats the sort of thing I would have loved to taken but wasn't quick enough.There was no malice involved just good fun.

• Like 1

Thats the sort of thing I would have loved to taken but wasn't quick enough.There was no malice involved just good fun.

To me...it seems our 4 legged K-9 mates never have forgotten

that at the spur of any moment....it's time to have FUN! Something

we humans forgot during adolescense it seems and by now is

buried so deep we have little energy to attempt to dig it up.

I also liked your vid of the black faced brown puppies JSB.

Had I been there the missus & I would have new additions

to our pack and most likely I'd be kipping on the porch!

• Like 2