2013 Bungalows, Houses & Apartments For Short & Long Term Rental

Hi all,

Looking for a 1-2 bedroom place in Bang Po. Prefer something quiet, also set a little back from the main road. Will be staying at least 1 year.

I had a brief walk around the area, enquired with some locals, checked out a few options and prices and based on this I would prefer to keep the budget around 10k/month.

Will be back in Samui on the 6th of Jan 2014.

Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Edited by madhav

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All

We are an Australian family of 4 arriving in Samui on the 4th of Jan looking place to live in Lamai area.

We don't want to rent anything unseen so will have to wait till we arrive to view property.

Would prefer:

3 bedrooms

12 month lease

A nice view or walk to beach

Shared or private pool

Around 45k per month

If you have anything that may suit becoming available in Jan or Feb please PM me and we will check it out as soon as can. We are respectful tenants and will take great care of your property.

We will also be looking to buy a car for around 300k.

Thanks in Advance

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

We are moving over to koh samui in April next year, we are looking for a long term rental of 1 year, which could be extended year on year for at least 5 years as that is the length of my contract for my work out there.

We are a couple with no children looking for at least a 3 bed villa with a private pool and enclosed garden, we have 2 dogs coming over as well who are well behaved and we are looking at a budget between 50,000 to 80,000 per month.

We would consider any area of the island if the property is right for us but ideally we would like to settle North of the island.

If anyone has a house that we could look at we will be over to the island on the 10th of January house hunting

thanks

We are moving over to koh samui in April next year, we are looking for a long term rental of 1 year, which could be extended year on year for at least 5 years as that is the length of my contract for my work out there.

We are a couple with no children looking for at least a 3 bed villa with a private pool and enclosed garden, we have 2 dogs coming over as well who are well behaved and we are looking at a budget between 50,000 to 80,000 per month.

We would consider any area of the island if the property is right for us but ideally we would like to settle North of the island.

If anyone has a house that we could look at we will be over to the island on the 10th of January house hunting

thanks

PM sent