2013 Bungalows, Houses & Apartments For Short & Long Term Rental

Hello. Leaving Koh Samui very soon and looking for somebody who can rent this house on long terms. House in private territory (near Bangrak beach) with high walls and metal gates. Have enough place for large car parking. Pretty pond with Golden Fishes and Koi carps (I don't want to leave them alone).

1 bedroom, 1 room for office, (both have air con.) 1 large living room, 2 bathrooms, large kitchen with everything except microwave.

And I'm selling my belongings.

Electricity pays as on government bill. Water is free. Internet — 600 baht.

0.5 or 1 year contract. 18k per one month. 1 month deposit.

I'm not the owner. I'm just trying to help owner to find renter.

This post have lifetime up to 18 of july.

Edited by Rooo
Classifieds

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there,

Looking for a 6 month rental from end of August

Prefer near Chaweng within a range of 2 - 3km

Doesn't need to be big but can be 2/3 bedroom - just a married couple

Swimming pool would be nice

I don't have a budget in mind but don't send me details of anything over 45k/month

Please PM me if you have something suitable.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

im looking for a 1 bedroom place in tongsala, koh phangan from november 18th for 2 months minimum.

Just need wifi, air con, fridge, cable tv (preferably but not essential) and anything else is a bonus really,,I would love close to the beach or pool but as i say that is a bonus and me just hoping.......Posted Image

My budget is between 7000 and 13000bhat.

please private message me or resond to this if you think you can help..

cheers,,,,

Hello,

I look for a nice house (a bit luxury/comfortable) near chaweng.

Need 1 large living room, 1 large bedroom. Eventually another bedroom.

Budget 12000-20000 if it worths it.

I plan to rent long term (more than 1 year)

Thanks

Edited by khman

Good Morning!

I am relocating to Koh Samui and looking at renting an apartment or a house for long-term and would appreciate any recommendation if you would know any place as per the below:

-Located on the East side of Koh Samui, around Chaweng Noi, South of Chaweng or Lamai. Does not have to be on the beach.

-2 bedrooms.

-max budget of THB 25,000 / 30,000 per month.

-shared swimming pool would be nice.

Simply let me know if you have anything suitable.

Thank you.

Hi,

I'm looking for an apartment/house with the following:

2 bedroom

fully furnished

Good kitchen and bathroom/s

Air con in bedrooms at least

Wifi is a must

Pool would be great but not a must

Electricity included would be preferred

A fenced courtyard/play area would be great

I've only ever stayed in chaweng beach so would ideally like something close to there or any other areas where its possible to walk to beach, shops, restaurants. Will have our 2 yo and no car so relying on transport or maybe get a push bike with baby seat from somewhere?? So really need to be close to facilities, max 20-30000/mth depending on facilities location.

Looking to move in the next couple of weeks for 2 months. If anyone knows of anything or can redirect me to someone that would be much appreciated :)

Hello,

I am looking for an apartment in Lamai to rent from September till January,

preferably 2 bedroom, or one bedroom with a living room with an upgrade to two bedroom for the month of October (family visiting)

internet, air con, and swimming pool are a must

walking distance to SCL International School

walking distance to a good beach with soft sand

budget 20 000 - 30 000 THB

Any suggestions welcome!

Thank you

Hi there,

I'm looking for 6 - 12 month rental in Lamai area from Jan. 2014.

Near beach, and shops with A/C and WIFI. Fully furnished with decent sized fridge, and TV. Use of pool would be a bonus. Condo or flat preferred but I'm flexible. Would pay between 15 - 20,000 per month

DudleyPunt Member

• 13 posts

Posted 39 minutes ago

Hello People

Can anyone help me out with some advice on renting a 2 bed house in Maenam and what are the chances of getting something for 20k a month tops?

IF possible, I'd like a garden.

Any advice is well received.

Cheers

Hello, I am looking for an hotel/bungalow on chaweng beach (ideally between burirasa/eatsens and resotel/puppies) for 1000-2000thb/night. For 20 days.

Don't know if it is possible to get something decent I know there prices are quite expensive.

If you have any hotel name I'll have a look...

Thanks

DudleyPunt Member

• 13 posts

Posted 39 minutes ago

Hello People

Can anyone help me out with some advice on renting a 2 bed house in Maenam and what are the chances of getting something for 20k a month tops?

IF possible, I'd like a garden.

Any advice is well received.

Cheers

Too continue with this:

Bangrak Bob's suggestion was OK for Mummies, although it's right on a corner fairly exposed to the road... (depends on age of children) but I believe they are all one room with toilet) , a bit further down (bare left at the fork) there is New Sunrise Villa, and several other resorts a little further down. New Sunrise has several choices of sizes of "villas" / rooms. I have known several people who have stayed there and been happy!thumbsup.gif They are of Maenam Beach Road, further down than Soi 5...that BRBob suggested... (turn just after Santi Buri Resort, heading to wards Nathon) thumbsup.gif

You have the right idea to stay somewhere and quietly look around... Be sure to check out a place you might like, in evening as well as day time for noise. (Dogs, chickens and party areas w00t.gif although Maenam is generally less of a party "boom boom" place, although some places along the ring round might be a bit noisier... traffic for sure ! whistling.gif

Good luck!

Hi,I have just moved to Koh Samui with my partner and we are currently looking for a 2 bedroom rental property. We expect to be here at least two years and would be willing to commit to one year in the right property if this reduces the monthly rate.Please can you advise if you know of any, or have, properties in the North of the island, preferrably near fishermans village or Maenam, which meet as possible of the following criteria;> Two bedrooms> Air conditioning> Shared pool> Reasonably modern and good condition> Outside area> WiFi> Walking distance to the beach.Our budget is 15,000 Baht but if this is not possible we could maybe stretch to 18,000.

Please also advise if you think we are being too ambitious and this is not possible for our budget.

Thanks in advance.

Hi All

We are moving to Samui for a year around the 3rd of Jan and looking for accommodation. I am happy to book something for the first 3 months online (as I know it will be busy then) and then will wait till we get there to find another place for the next 9 months. I have searched the web and have found a couple of places but was just wondering if anyone had something available to our needs from Jan 4th.

We are 2 adults a 6 year old and a then 1 year old; so child friendly.

At least 2 bedroom.

In Bophut area; my child will go to school near Big C.

Prefer:

A freestanding house

Walk to swimming beach

Shared or private pool

Walk to food market

2 bathrooms

Good kitchen

Wifi

Sat TV

Aircon

Washing machine

Short drive to big C

Around 35,000 per month

If you have anything please let me know.

Thanks in advance

Hello,

I look for a nice, comfortable house near chaweng. Preferably within 3km of Bangkok hospital.

Need 1 large living room, 1 large bedroom. If there is a 2nd room I won't use but no problem.

Budget 15000-22000/mo

Thanks

Million Dollar View- Beachfront Rental Any Suggestions- Homestay

Dannywla51

Posted Today, 04:02

Any one who has visited any of the island had any luck, I was hoping to take my wife and her Mom and Sister . I wanted a beachfront rental at a Gueslt house.

I would rather stay at a guesthouse than a 4-5 star hotel, and spend the saving s on food, entertainment and travel expenses.

I really would like a place with beachfront view from our rooms. I had luck in Hua Hin for under $25.00 a night for each room on the ocean. Any suggestions most thankful.

Hello,

Why do owners most of the time overcharge "electric"?
Seems official rate is 4-5 thb (maybe it depends of where in the island?). And most charge 6 to 7...

Isn't the rent supposed to be on what they make money?

Thanks

Hi, we will be moving to Samui in Feb 2014 and will be looking for a dog friendly( 2 poodles) property to rent long term 6-12 months. Ideally we would like to be along the stretch from Bophut to Bang Po as close to the beach as possible. 1-2 bedrooms is more than enough . our budget is up to 50k per mo . Any assistance is gratefully received and we are looking forward to joining the community.

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a rental in Samui on a 3 - 6 month contract with the following:

• Max 15 min drive to IT Complex in Lamai
  • Internet
  • Laundry in the complex or nearby (laundry pick up service within range is also good)
  • Aircon

Budget = Up to 40,000/month

Please let me know if you have any leads on a place that may work.

Hi! I am looking for renting a house or appartment for a couple in Kho Samui

Budget:11-20 000 BHT/month

Period : from 17 november to 13 of march(approx 4 month)

Facilities:

ADSL internet

private kitchen

king-size bedroom

If more than 1 km from beach -pool must have

Appreciate any reply ! links , etc...

Hi ! Moving to samui and looking for 2/3 bedroom house needs to be pet friendly and the yard must be fenced. We are looking around chon mon / bo put /chaweng areas our budget is between 12000,20000 baht a month we can also pay 1 year rent in advance for right property .. We will be in Samui 26/09/2013 and can look at any possibilitys .. Thanks

Hello,

We are two couples,

We need one house each, in same area, or not... One wants a small private swiming pool, the other one doesn't mind if not.

House must be comfortable/new, near chaweng/lamai/big buddha/choeng mon/fisherman/mae nam. The closer Chaweng the better.

Need 1 large living room, 1 large bedroom. Eventually another bedroom.

Budget 20000-30000 if it worths it.

I would like direct contact with owner. But I'll give you a commission.

Thanks

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a longterm condo or bungalow in Samui, preferably in the Lamai Area, but I would also look in Chaweng, Mae Nam, Bo Phut and Fishermanns Village Area.

Dates: November 15th until the End of April 2014 (5,5 Months)

Size: 1 bedroom + 1 living room, terrace would be nice. Good internet connection (existing or available) is very important. Community pool and beach proximity would be nice to have, but not absolutely necessary.

Budget: up to 20k/month

Looking forward to your suggestions!

Thanks!

Edited by trader25

• 2 weeks later...

Im looking for a new place, from 1st November, for mid to long term.

Requirements:

- 1 bedroom

- 1 living room

- kitchen

- furnished

- wi-fi

- air-con (only needed in bedroom)

- sensible rate for electric

- Chaweng

Budget, up to 10,000 THB/month

Please PM me with any details.

Thanks wai.gif