Personal Income T*x

Any body can assist me?

Have my T*xpayers ID number

Have my user ID number

Have my password

going to www.rd.go.th brings me a lot of information,however no log in possibility

The local office doesn't have a clue.

Before I call the service number in BKK ,I rather ask for some experience of members.

Please don't HELP (???) me with remarks of any other kind

Thank you

If you go to their site and click on webservices it redirects you to a page where you can click on PND91Service. After that under Demo there is an address ....PND91Service.aspx.

Once you've clicked on that you have to fill-out your user name and password. I don't know what happens after that but you might give it a try although it could be only a program that calculates your tax liability.

Thank you meom,

I did not notice that webservice sign in the right corner above !

However it didn't bring me anywhere.

The username and pincode ,provided to me by the revenue dept in Bkk, doesn't work.

(this was for pin verification !)

I also need the PND 90 in stead of 91.

I think it will cost me a lot of telephone time b4 I am there where I want to be.

Thanks anyway

If you go to their site and click on webservices it redirects you to a page where you can click on PND91Service. After that under Demo there is an address ....PND91Service.aspx.

Once you've clicked on that you have to fill-out your user name and password. I don't know what happens after that but you might give it a try although it could be only a program that calculates your tax liability.

go to the revenue office on rama 5 road at saphan daeng (bangsue) bus 50 go past the door

they have a nice english speaking thai head tax officer who will help and fast track your refund or payment ie i got my refund check via mail within 5 days and she entered my details into the online system to process it.

overall a very good office

also know as "revenue office 6 dusit area"