Toilet Paper...disappointing

eeeya

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're going to install a bum gun in Western countries be aware that mains pressure water is much higher than in Southeast Asia and a pressure reducer is needed or the hose will burst as soon as the water is opened. Can usually find bum guns in Asian grocery stores, but the pressure reducer needs to come from a plumbing supplier / hardware store.

I don't know how to use the bum gun without getting my thighs and legs wet, and getting sh#t dribbling down my legs. Is there a technique to it??

It's all about aiming. I take it that you're not standing upp, when you're using the gun.tongue.png

I'm currently renovating a house and was going to install a bum gun, until I thought about the temperature of cold water in Scotland in winter. w00t.gif

Oh well, back to the barbaric bogroll. sick.gif

I installed a bum gun i Denmark... worst mistake ever! as the tap water is rarely more than 5C where i lived. But I love the bum gun in Thailand!

The toilet I had in Korea had variable temperature control for the bidet part, nice warm seat with nice warm water squirting upwards. Then finished off with a blow dry :)

The bum gun , have it in every bathroom and the other thing is all my bathrooms are completely tiled and it is used to was around the toilet and area also because I installed floor drains in my bathrooms. Very universal sprayer excellent idea.

• Like 1

If you're going to install a bum gun in Western countries be aware that mains pressure water is much higher than in Southeast Asia and a pressure reducer is needed or the hose will burst as soon as the water is opened. Can usually find bum guns in Asian grocery stores, but the pressure reducer needs to come from a plumbing supplier / hardware store.

It's not the hose that will burst . . .

• Like 1

The bum gun , have it in every bathroom and the other thing is all my bathrooms are completely tiled and it is used to was around the toilet and area also because I installed floor drains in my bathrooms. Very universal sprayer excellent idea.

I agree. I can reach every corner of my bathroom. Makes cleaning easy. Then i use a squeegy thingie to push the water towards the drain.

I'm currently renovating a house and was going to install a bum gun, until I thought about the temperature of cold water in Scotland in winter. w00t.gif

I installed a bum gun i Denmark... worst mistake ever! as the tap water is rarely more than 5C where i lived. But I love the bum gun in Thailand!

The toilet I had in Korea had variable temperature control for the bidet part, nice warm seat with nice warm water squirting upwards. Then finished off with a blow dry smile.png

What, it didn't tie your pubes up with a ribbon too.

surely you mean number twos?

Nooooooo, no.1 is the big guy, or is it. You got me thinking now laugh.png

There may be some cultural differences surfacing now, but, from the place I was dragged up, a number 1 is a tinkle, and a number 2 is dropping the kids off at the pool.

There may be some cultural differences surfacing now, but, from the place I was dragged up, a number 1 is a tinkle, and a number 2 is dropping the kids off at the pool.

Oh dear....you're not from Brighton are you?

"Hove...he's from Hove....!"

• Like 1

Edit: Sheer speculation it was....well given the tools at hand you understand.

How very dare you.... I would never set foot in either of those places.

Actually, I did go to Hove once, it was a Thursday, and it was closed.

• Like 1

Why doesn't the OP just buy decent toilet paper. Western civilization is based on it you know. coffee1.gif

No matter the grade of dunny roll the end result is still the same.

Here is a sanitised visual (sanitised by using bread instead of paper).

Peanut_Butter_Bread-2.jpg

Here is the version haemorrhoid version.

572198-575884-peanut-butter-and-jam-spread-over-bread-slices.jpg

And the bum gun version...

8024545-a-single-slice-of-white-bread-isolated-on-white.jpg

I have too much time on my hands.

• Like 1

Mixer tap????

I have already purchased my bum guns, so I am ready for whenever I return to the West....

Mixer tap????

I have already purchased my bum guns, so I am ready for whenever I return to the West....

I now have a mental image of farang walking along the road, bum guns in holsters on his hip, cowboy-style, hoses trailing behind...... I wish I could draw cartoons.... tongue.png

Edited by Rob8891
  • Like 1

Why doesn't the OP just buy decent toilet paper. Western civilization is based on it you know. coffee1.gif

Great anal-ogy.

Dont know whether to take a sh!t or eat a pen!s butter sandwich

Great anal-ogy.

You two are very...VERY sick people....clap2.gif

Great anal-ogy.

these attempts at bathroom humour are ass

Mixer tap????

I now have a mental image of farang walking along the road, bum guns in holsters on his hip, cowboy-style, hoses trailing behind...... I wish I could draw cartoons.... tongue.png

Stick to writing Rob. This is your talent.thumbsup.gif

Bumgun novice; How does it work?

post-70928-0-76179200-1358961110_thumb.j

• Like 1