Thai Moo Baan Act

I have asked this question before and even sought legal advice on the topic.

I conclude that no such legislation exists.

The Thai Gov. had to introduce the Condo Act back in 1979. The IMF insisted.

There has been no subsequent pressure on the Thai Gov. to cover 'Walled Estates.

Why do you ask?

^^^ Our community propert has been turned over to the co-owners. We have a volunter comittee and juristic person. Sadly no minutes of meetings are being made available. This does not sit well and i would like to know what is required by law.

^^^ Our community propert has been turned over to the co-owners. We have a volunter comittee and juristic person. Sadly no minutes of meetings are being made available. This does not sit well and i would like to know what is required by law.

However the civil code I think specifies minimum articles for a "Juristic" and for an "Association". There was a translation on the samui for sale site put up here before.

If your community is an "Association" with a Juristic should it not have some sort of memorandum/articles or whatever that all the co-owners (including you) have agreed to. This should also have covered charges for maintaining the community areas, AGMs and reporting etc.

However the civil code I think specifies minimum articles for a "Juristic" and for an "Association". There was a translation on the samui for sale site put up here before.

If your community is an "Association" with a Juristic should it not have some sort of memorandum/articles or whatever that all the co-owners (including you) have agreed to. This should also have covered charges for maintaining the community areas, AGMs and reporting etc.

do you have a link by chance?

do you have a link by chance?

I think I got it from a TV post but unfortunately TV won't let me upload it as it is saved as a mht file. You could try looking on the samuiforsale dot com site - I had a quick look but could not see it there.

Or send me a PM with your email and I will try to send to you?