Can We Have Sarcasm Font?

submaniac

As canukamuck said, th whole point of sarcasm, and irony is that it is an in joke, you either get it, or you don't.

Indicating when it is employed defeats the purpose of using it in the first place..

I don't think anyone would use sarcasm on our forum anyway, for fear of being misunderstood.

If we all changed our title to sarcastic member are we immune from prosecution?

You'd be safer talking about cutting back on your drinking

As canukamuck said, th whole point of sarcasm, and irony is that it is an in joke, you either get it, or you don't.

Indicating when it is employed defeats the purpose of using it in the first place..

I don't think anyone would use sarcasm on our forum anyway, for fear of being misunderstood.

Safe is boring SC....no one wants to hear about milk/sugar/digestive biscuit fractionality.

Safe is boring SC....no one wants to hear about milk/sugar/digestive biscuit fractionality.

Have I ever explained to you how a nuclear reactor works, while we're on the topic?

Have I ever explained to you how a nuclear reactor works, while we're on the topic?

No. Please do, I still have a few minutes of my tea break.

No. Please do, I still have a few minutes of my tea break.

Well, it's pretty much like refereeing an argument, or going home before you're paralytic drunk. And that's as much as I'm willing to say on the topic, for fear of Cliff Richards

SC