New Motorbike Police Stop Today

floridaguy

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One at lunch time outside Kaset Uni.

It's been a long time since I've seen one.

If the order has been reversed, they're gonna be hungry for money over the coming days/weeks. Let's hope it's a temporary rebellion.

Oh man. Again?

It was really relaxing for some long time.

It is good that i am living out of downtown. Less police on where i am.

But i guess cannot use tunnels and overpasses for a while as i am sure they have bills to pay past due date:lol:

Did anyone read something about it?

Edited by loserlazer

I noticed some BIB today, the first time in my area for 5 - 6 months.

They weren't too interested in bikes riding in the outer lanes; i think they were clamping down on riders without helmets.

Fair play to them and i fully back them, i'm sick of seeing a dead bodies, then 50m down the road the poor individual's brain!!

Edited by karlos

English old fart! Haha

Yeah loserlazer im with you on this one ;)

And if I like hiphop so what?!

Anyways when u come from ratchada going to petcheburi theres a lil short cut just after the train track on the right its faster less cars many bikes go this way. The cops were hidding and came out in front of me...i have a nice pakob japaneese bike with no greenbook fake plates and i dont even have a bike driving licence.

So i always refuse to give my id just say no and it usually takes them 5 to 10min to let me go. Its a bit stressfull and i dont wanna be late for work but it works for me....im not waiting for your moral opinions thanks

Or and btw im fluent in thai i read and write too

but i never speak thai to the cops

I noticed some BIB today, the first time in my area for 5 - 6 months.

They weren't too interested in bikes riding in the outer lanes; i think they were clamping down on riders without helmets.

Fair play to them and i fully back them, i'm sick of seeing a dead bodies, then 50m down the road the poor individual's brain!!

Same in CM for about a week now

But seems mainly helmets

They never look twice at me & just wave me thru

• Like 1

...i have a nice pakob japaneese bike with no greenbook fake plates and i dont even have a bike driving licence....im not waiting for your moral opinions thanks

LOL...that's troll bait if I ever smelt it...tongue.png

• Like 1

COPS are back!!

I got arrested today near petcheburi road

fuc_k! I hope its only before the elections...

Sorry to hear that but how come man?

And what was the reason of arrest if you dont mind me asking?

Hey man, what man do, wow man. Can we talk English here and not Hip Hop. cheesy.gif

I am sorry but who are you dictating me such a thing? Or are you my old fart english teacher in primary school stalking me all the way to Thailand? Or an idealiatic teacher no thai student give a shit about then you explode here?

Never be a grammar nazi and If man is not english just check your brain man!

OK man, gimme five. tongue.png
  • Like 1

I said "Look man I'm outdoors you know,

Can I stay with you maybe a couple days?"

He said "Let me go and ask my wife"

He said "I don't know man, ah she kinda funny, you know"

Said "Look man, come down here", he got down there

So what you want?

One bourbon, one scotch, one beer laugh.png

• Like 1

Transam, i would like to say sorry actually. I cannot hold myself when people dictate me things but i am sure you do not have a bad intention. I think crossed the line a bit again but not bc i say man in my posts but to judge someone.

I give you a five:lol:

And sorry for derailing the topic.

• Like 1

These brown uniform clowns are the worst police and best criminals money can buy.

Shame on them!

Nowt wrong if they are enforcing the law especially regarding riding without a helmet, which most of the BIB seem to be doing in my area of Lad-Krabang now :)

These brown uniform clowns are the worst police and best criminals money can buy.

Shame on them!

I have been stopped many times and never asked for money. If i was wrong i got a ticket if i didnt do anything i was on my way. Sometimes these police get a bad wrap but i havent seen it in four years.