Youtube Sensation Drug Gang Nabbed: Bangkok

webfact

Youtube sensation drug gang nabbed

By Coconuts Bangkok

5050_561436257200242_1140429486_n-578x346.jpg

Photo: FM91

BANGKOK: -- At 11PM today, police announced the arrest of nine members of a drug gang who had become minor celebrities on YouTube. They were caught in possession of one pistol, 100 methamphetamine pills and 19 grams of crystal meth.

Police made the arrests following the search of a house in Nonthaburi. They approached the residence after receiving a tip that it housed the Thonburi drug gang, whose members ranged in age from 15 to 23.

23-year-old gang leader Phongsathorn Phanthong, also known as “Arm Oros,” [more...]

Full story: http://www.coconutsb...ug-gang-nabbed/

-- COCONUTS Bangkok 2013-01-22

footer_n.gif

Good idea to leave the gun (with the slide pulled back already) next to the bullets. Would take about 3 seconds to grab a bullet, slide it into the (already open) chamber, and release the slide. Wammmm....hammer is now cocked and ready to fire! I'm sure they're cuffed, but cuffed in front so a definite possible scenario.

MAJOR Victory in the war on Drugs which was previously Won and eradicated under the Great Brother...

HUGE haul... 100 pills and 19 grams...

That should curb supply for about........... 3 minutes !!!

A nothing story about a Nothing Police Force, Doing NOTHING !!!!

CS

They can't have been too much of a "minor sensation", I can't even find them on youtube. I have searched for both "gang" names, as well as the leaders name and the leaders "nickname".

Has anyone managed to find these videos?

the videos are probably posted in Thai language