Getting It For Free In Thailand

rct99q

I'm not sure if part of the point being made is that 'freebies' [in locales-other-than-Thailand also commonly known as 'normal dating, partying and one-night-stands] are limited to encounters with Western women. Because that'd be wrong.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I consider it insanity to pigeon hole your opportunities. I've dated men from.different nationalist.and.races. .dated a Thai man here and then a Westerner. Chose to be with them because of attraction..on different levels, not because of their race or nationality. Find it really bizarre that some men here have closed off mentalities on that front tbh.

I personally find it hard to understand the necessity for differentiating "western" women from Asian, Thai or otherwise.

It would seem to me a woman is either attractive to you or she isn't. It would also seem that those that limit themselves based on a womans nationality are likely to be the ones paying for it on a regular basis.

All this nonsense about bringing sand to the beach is just silly, especially since sand itself can be made up of any number of elements.

Edited by candypants
  • Like 2

Attractiveness is the overall package plus personal preferences. I believe any man with a bit of effort can get a partner or a lay. Can only really see that paying for sex is either down to laziness or someone who can't or who won't deal with any possible emotion involved with a person who engaged in intercourse willingly. Or..that they are aiming far beyond their poole appearance wise...which I guess is common here.

But really..historically some rather unattractive men have charmed pants off attractive women. So really, being unable to get a lay must be down to an inability to charm. ?

Well said, eek. One of the most plain looking men I've ever met was also the most charming. And, he was ALWAYS turning predator women away. He had confidence, humour and an easy smile. I think it was his confidence that attracted us the most.

• Like 1

I personally find it hard to understand the necessity for differentiating "western" women from Asian, Thai or otherwise. It would seem to me a woman is either attractive to you or she isn't.

There are cultural differences though. For example, for many Western women it's a complete no-no to as much as flirt with a guy who's married. As I personally don't lie about such things, that means freebies are a lot more likely with Thai women. (It's not a Western thing, I get the strong impression that Thai culture is special in this way. Even Philippina women stop being interested as soon as you show the pictures of your wife and kids, an act that if anything encourages Thai womenfolk.) "What's wrong with the rest of the world", you got to wonder.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

Man you must of been desperate who the hell wants to have sex with Germans English and other farangs that look like the local Buffalos and weight about the same LOL

Never even looked at a farang bird or even thought about sex with one in 7 years being here

Man I'm traumatized just thinking about it

• Like 1

^ DK, you're going to get this topic locked, just when I was about to make some eloquent points.

Please be respectful. This kind of language just puts stereotypical images about you in peoples minds, as they usually say more about the poster than about anything else in the real world.

And where I live the women -of any nationality- going out at night are Mighty Fine.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai
  • Like 2

freebies in Thailand mainly from Asian women and generally give them a bit of baht in the morning to get rid of them, someone has already said that I think but this is how it works.

Picked up many western women for the night who have come over with boyfriend for a long stay jaunt then boyfriend (the rotter) gets the best of them for a few days before deciding number 32 at that massage parlour in nana was pretty good and the does one.

Coals, sand, Newcastle, beaches. op not wrong.

*sigh* poor bugger. . .Sorry for traumatising your sensibilities.

Hope you offer the local lovelys more charm than you appear to have on this forum, as we wouldnt wish trauma upon them either.,would we. . . :)

edit: in reply to post 35

Edited by eek

*sigh* poor bugger. . .Sorry for traumatising your sensibilities.

Hope you offer the local lovelys more charm than you appear to have on this forum, as we wouldnt wish trauma upon them either.,would we. . . smile.png

edit: in reply to post 35

Thats OK Eek and I accept your apology biggrin.png

Man you must of been desperate who the hell wants to have sex with Germans English and other farangs that look like the local Buffalos and weight about the same LOL

Never even looked at a farang bird or even thought about sex with one in 7 years being here

Man I'm traumatized just thinking about it

Or is that supposed to be a foreign bird hasnt even looked at you in the last 7 years?

Sent from my GT-S5300 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

In my experience, people who describe Western womens' characteristics in this way do so because they're bitter that these women were all that was available to them back in their homelands. There are quite a few attractive Western women in and around the bars and cafes in Bangkok.

I know several rather average-looking men of modest means back in London who by virtue of charm and confidence regularly land women way out of their league by conventional - if rather shallow - aesthetics measures.

If you've got "it", you've got it; if you ain't, you ain't.

Edited by HardenedSoul
  • Like 1

In my experience, people who describe Western womens' characteristics in this way do so because they're bitter that these women were all that was available to them back in their homelands. There are quite a few attractive Western women in and around the bars and cafes in Bangkok.

I know several rather average-looking men of modest means back in London who by virtue of charm and confidence regularly land women way out of their league by conventional - if rather shallow - aesthetics measures.

Your right these guys could not get any decent girl back home. Lack of wit, charm, looks ect. So here the girls accept considerably lower standards they can get something decent. Be it by paying a montly fee or something like that.

Its actually a bit embarassing the kind of male foreigner we get here. Probablh the reason why many of those girls when taken to the home country quickly discover a better guy.

Can't be me mate I left the UK 28 years ago traveling the world so I left when I was 20 and lived in multiple countries during that time smile.png for me I am way happy here, I don't find farang women attractive neither in looks (unless she is a 10) and i ESPECIALLY don't like the attitude of them and that can be general because of the way it is in the west these days. I prefer the old fashioned attitude so that makes me a chauvinist pig which I am ok with smile.png I earn the bucks they take care of me WIN WIN

Edited by DiamondKing

Your right these guys could not get any decent girl back home. Lack of wit, charm, looks ect. So here the girls accept considerably lower standards they can get something decent. Be it by paying a montly fee or something like that.

To want to get a decent farang girl you have to find them attractive first ? I have no interest

like I said I left many moons ago and have had a pretty good experience of women around the world and i like asians period got nothing to do with whether I am witty or charming etc because if you knew me you would know i am very witty charming and not a bad looking geezer either albeit a bit overweight biggrin.png

Each to their own, the thread is about getting it for free but to me you pay one way or the other whether its a direct payment or indirect taking them out to dinner and a few drinks your still paying for it (ie when you wake up next morning your pocket is still light either way you do it, SO IT AINT FREE no matter which way you choose to look at it )

Edited by DiamondKing

I did not actually expect any comments...was just thinking out loud last night.

I should add....mine was mostly as an observer(many, many opportunities passed on though)...I WORKED (not as a creepy guest) at a guest house for 2 years that catered to mostly younger clients (18-25) and my observation was that just as many women were looking for a good time as the boys. Being in the position I was in, providing information, helping with travel arrangements, going out to bars with guests, it was an eye opener to see how the travelers (woman) were as aggressive in looking for a partner as the so called "horny" young man.

My point was if you are coming to Thailand and looking just for sex do not discount the young woman and men you meet during your travels. They too may be looking for a good time.

Keep in mind if your wife and/or husband, mother and/or father, brother/sister are coming to Thailand for a girls/mens week or weekend......good chances they are looking to hook up with someone........if only the husbands (or wives) knew what I do/did.....

I consider it insanity to pigeon hole your opportunities. I've dated men from.different nationalist.and.races. .dated a Thai man here and then a Westerner. Chose to be with them because of attraction..on different levels, not because of their race or nationality. Find it really bizarre that some men here have closed off mentalities on that front tbh.

I only look at ladies persons 20+ years younger than me, and 30Kg lighter than me.

Race and nationality (and indeed sex) not important, but most western women in that grouping wouldn't be interested in me.

Edited by TommoPhysicist

Each to their own, the thread is about getting it for free but to me you pay one way or the other whether its a direct payment or indirect taking them out to dinner and a few drinks your still paying for it (ie when you wake up next morning your pocket is still light either way you do it, SO IT AINT FREE no matter which way you choose to look at it )

Well there's a big difference between a direct payment to a pro and paying for dinner and drinks with someone whose company you enjoy. Some women pay for dinner and drinks too, you know?

I only look at ladies persons 20+ years younger than me, and 30Kg lighter than me.

Race and nationality (and indeed sex) not important, but most western women in that grouping wouldn't be interested in me.

Well going by the past comments of more than a few on this forum, it's all about the money in your pocket. Granted, one apparently needs considerably more than the average foreigner in Thailand can lay his hands on but the dynamics are more or less the same.

To want to get a decent farang girl you have to find them attractive first ? I have no interest

like I said I left many moons ago and have had a pretty good experience of women around the world and i like asians period got nothing to do with whether I am witty or charming etc because if you knew me you would know i am very witty charming and not a bad looking geezer either albeit a bit overweight biggrin.png

So a girl hasn't liked you / wanted you enough to insist on paying for dinner, or her own dinner, taxi fares, cinema tickets, coffee etc then?

giggle.gif

So a girl hasn't liked you / wanted you enough to insist on paying for dinner, or her own dinner, taxi fares, cinema tickets, coffee etc then?

giggle.gif

No I don't allow women to pay when they are my guests but I guess all the cheap charlies on here would be trying to get dinner for free too rolleyes.gif

Perhaps we should call you Burger King then.

giggle.gif

No I don't allow women to pay when they are my guests but I guess all the cheap charlies on here would be trying to get dinner for free too rolleyes.gif

So how would you know . . . ?

The inference that any man that receives anything (which costs money) from a woman is a cheap charlie was, well, cheap, and predictably obtuse. It doesn't mean that the man has no money of his own or isn't willing to spend the money that he has. Some people value certain things more than they value cash, and some people approach relationships on a transformative basis rather than a transactional basis.

I suppose no girl has ever turned up at your door without asking for the taxi fare? Never surprised you with tickets to see a concert without refusing reimbursement? Got the bill before you had even considered it? I could go on . . .

Edited by Trembly
  • Like 2

So what you're saying is that you actually prefer to pay for it and it's largely irrelevant whether it's cold, hard cash or a hot steak dinner?