Getting It For Free In Thailand

rct99q

Not sure if this within the guidelines set up for acceptable posts but here goes....and if you are easily offended or have a daughter, sister, mother or wife traveling in Thailand by themselves you are better off not reading this brief story.

Just read a thread in the travel forum about a young guy traveling to Thailand looking for the sun and fun. One poster commented that there is no free sex in Thailand and that even if you do not pay for it, you will pay for it in the future (or something to that effect). So here is a quick story about a middle aged man in Thailand and his tips on getting it for free....

I am neither good looking, young (although younger than some here) or single (at the time I was single though) and never lacked in the female companionship department. I worked in a Guest House in North Thailand for nearly 2 years. It was very popular with the flash packer type of traveler. some had money, some not. What was very common nearly every day were the amount of single travelers (mostly female) or traveling in two's. Mostly French, American, German and of course the lovely Canadians. Not all but a very high percentage were after the same thing the boys were after. A good time.

So first, find a very popular guest house (if you are in a tourist area) hang out but not creepy like. Introduce yourself but do not come off as some know it all. Be yourself, relax and in no time you to will be enjoying an international mix of young ladies .... at no cost.

Sexist you say...no! Believe me when I say this the girls that I met who were traveling were enjoying what they were doing as much as the boys were. Today's youth have a sexual freedom not seen before. Not even the 60's can compare. So to this young traveler or to any travelers coming to Thailand looking for a good time, of course it can still be had in the bars and nightclubs. But before you commit yourself to a local delight look around at some of your traveling companions they are looking for the same thing you are...you just have to ask.

• Like 1

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I pretty much eat in the same Thai cafe each day I get preferential service. Today, the owners little daughter offered me a FREE orange with my meal. It seems like the owner bought a big bag of them and offered them to favourite customers.

Is that getting "IT" for free? whistling.gifbiggrin.png

• Like 1

Because I pretty much eat in the same Thai cafe each day I get preferential service. Today, the owners little daughter offered me a FREE orange with my meal. It seems like the owner bought a big bag of them and offered them to favourite customers.

Is that getting "IT" for free? whistling.gifbiggrin.png

I think that was a good shot at taking the pith, rene. wai.gif

For the over 45 guys that would dare to even look at a young farang bird, would be considered as sick, twisted perverts deserving of castration or to be placed under house arrest for the next 20 years.

I dare any old geezer to try it on with some young tourist girl just to see how far he can push his luck without getting arrested or labelled as a sex-pat or pervert?

You mean they AREN'T? whistling.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 2

i think this is a prime example of a very adolescent thread.

I have certainly taken the path of least resistance on more than one occasion, but i would say that is the exception rather than the rule no matter where i am.

I certainly don't need to hang around guest houses picking off tourists to meet a woman.

there is nothing more unattractive than desperation, that applies to all cultures

Edited by candypants

i think this is a prime example of a very adolescent thread.

I have certainly taken the path of least resistance on more than one occasion, but i would say that is the exception rather than the rule no matter where i am.

I certainly don't need to hang around guest houses picking off tourists to meet a woman.

there is nothing more unattractive than desperation, that applies to all cultures

I’m desperate, but I wouldn’t describe myself as unattractive.

I recall a conversation around the dinner table eagerly participated in by some elderly females......the conclusion was.... as a man....... you had to have 'it'..........they proceeded not to explain what 'it' was in detail. but to a person totally agreed on a quickly thrown together list of local men who had 'it'.... and who did not......so there you have it. smile.png or at least I do laugh.png

Any hot tourist destination is rife with young, single people "getting it for free".

Be it California, Miami Beach, Ibiza , Koh Samui etc.

It's what people do on holiday.

A few years back there was a mass exodus of Thai women from Chewang in Samui due to all the horny tourists.

I believe they headed to where the over 45 year olds holiday.

• Like 2

hmmm... going to Thailand to flirt with caucasian women...

My thoughts too...... Blackpool would yield the same result with less effort and cost! (only for a Uk traveller of course)

The women that go to Blackpool wouldn't fit in a plane seat to travel to Thailand, so the same result hmm...maybe.
  • Like 1

I can't make out if the OP is Warren Beatty or Jack Nicholson.

Roman Polanski.

Nice one.

Somehow the OP creeps me out (not the OP himself, but the message).

Is there such a thing as a "between" time in life? where you are between whoring and scoring? or chronologically perhaps that should read between scoring and whoring. It occurs to me that the "between" time could be descibed as the boring phase as the scoring phase is over as the hair has fallen out, the family is more important in the boring phase and then when over the hill the whoring phase sets in.

Perhaps it is just too ealry and I should go and get a coffee.

Having said all that spending time with the family seems a lot more interesting and fullfilling than hanging around guesthouses looking for some free crumpet.

• Like 1

Attractiveness is the overall package plus personal preferences. I believe any man with a bit of effort can get a partner or a lay. Can only really see that paying for sex is either down to laziness or someone who can't or who won't deal with any possible emotion involved with a person who engaged in intercourse willingly. Or..that they are aiming far beyond their poole appearance wise...which I guess is common here.

But really..historically some rather unattractive men have charmed pants off attractive women. So really, being unable to get a lay must be down to an inability to charm. ?

Most men don't date nor frequent prostitutes in their own country. It's entirely a testament to the seducing skills of Thai women to get men to do so. It would take a very strong willed man to resist if tempted at the right time, in tropical Thailand (with the right alchohol level). Like any single girl on a beach with a Jamaican beach boy.

But I'd wager to guess that the novelty wears off sooner rather than later.

Edited by MrHammer

Attractiveness is the overall package plus personal preferences. I believe any man with a bit of effort can get a partner or a lay. Can only really see that paying for sex is either down to laziness or someone who can't or who won't deal with any possible emotion involved with a person who engaged in intercourse willingly. Or..that they are aiming far beyond their poole appearance wise...which I guess is common here.

But really..historically some rather unattractive men have charmed pants off attractive women. So really, being unable to get a lay must be down to an inability to charm. ?

Mea culpa to laziness and not wanting emotional entanglements. I'm just not digging the monogamy vibe at the moment. Not saying I never will, but I haven't done for quite some time now and I'm rather enjoying it.

Thai society has acknowledged the desire for good clean fun and affection without emotional binds in the form of the gig relationship status, but sometimes even maintaining or engaging gigs can be a bit too much effort.

I hope I don't offend anyone by using an animal analogy but 'horses for courses' is what I say . . .

smile.png

Edited by Trembly
  • Like 1