Child Prostitution Boss Busted In Lat Phrao

Lite Beer

I have seen 1 or two girls that appear that young working the bars, yes! And no underage girls do not interest me.

Nice example of the importance of punctuation. I presume ggold is trying to say that he(/she?) is not interested in any underage girl, rather than interested in all of them. Requires a comma!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In 5 to 15 years time the same threads will be posted with the same remarks it just aint gonna change in the foreseeable future!

Too true, too true, too true.........................and on & on & on!

Repeat it to yourselves guys, then go outside into the fresh air!

I hope she gets about 20 years in the monkey house to think about it and would love to question the parents of the 15 year old girl to see if any trafficking was involved.

Welcome to Thailand, i doubt she will ever see a jail cell, a huge number start working in the industry at the age of 12, at 15 they already working gogo bars

The parents are, of course, totally unaware

I really cannot understand why prostitution is still not legal in Thailand. It happens at such a large scale, at least if it's legal brothels can be regulated and it will also significantly reduce the spread of STDs. Legalization would also destroy the need for such child prostitutes and the need for forced prostitution. The lack of foresight is saddening... sigh...

Making sense out of this is like trying to stop a stream from flowing using only your hands.

I understand that children are victims here, yet if there exist children who are willingly doing this sort of thing on their own, because their debased minds (at the behest of Thai adults and apathy) have caught on to the concept that there is a lucrative opportunity in giving sex for money, then there really is no end in sight. You cannot help the victims if the victims feel a need to perpetuate the crime in order to survive.

On the other hand, I find it strange that the hang'em high crew always avoids harsh criticism when a woman is the focus and the cause of a child being sexually manipulated by means of temptation, fear and indoctrination.

Where are the knives, pliers, hammers and branding irons for this woman?

The woman should be shot in the head and buried in a dung heap in a land fill, and then the police should move on to her superiors and their superiors until they reach the top and end up having to shoot themselves in the heads. This is the only solution which would serve all well.

Edited by cup-O-coffee

I really cannot understand why prostitution is still not legal in Thailand. It happens at such a large scale, at least if it's legal brothels can be regulated and it will also significantly reduce the spread of STDs. Legalization would also destroy the need for such child prostitutes and the need for forced prostitution. The lack of foresight is saddening... sigh...

have you not read the latest reports, there is no prostitution in Thailand, they even sent a delegation to investigate and after thorough studies found that even in Pattaya there is no prostitution.biggrin.png

Sold to a go-go bar? I seriously doubt it.

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa ap

you are free to doubt whatever your heart desires,it does not though change the fact. and if you still unsure, you could always search the news in the past few weeks, as i believe there has been a few threads about mothers selling their kids

The ones i know, mother sold her to a gogo bar at the age of 16 on a 4 year contract, ie she got paid xxxxxxx amount of money so the daughter will work at the gogo bar for 4 years.

at the age of 14, her mother sold her for 1 night to someone for 10 000 baht

i take exception to your use of the term gogo bar.

the vast majority of under age thais are working in what are almost exclusively thai karaoke bars ,massage parlours and brothels.

gogo bars are pretty much exclusively foreign phenomena and are well scrutinized.

there simply aren't that many underage girls in the foreign sex trade.

Wrong!

Please show for me in what post i said huge number of 12 year olds?

I said a huge number start to work in the industry at the age of 12 and by 15-16 already working bars.

Uhmmm...you said "a huge number start working in the industry at the age of 12" (later it was "many") and then you repeated it here.

I am traveling and don't have the statistics at hand moreover the onus is not on ME to provide any as I have made no claims that I need to support. I questioned your bold assertions and in fact I thought you might actually be able to offer some basis for them and it would be of interest to me.

I've twisted NOTHING. But apparently you are one of those posters who who calls anyone who posts something they don't like a "troll". You've been aggressive and sarcastic in every response but I'm not going to play, thanks.

That should suffice. This back and forth crap will get zapped anyway.

I'm sure we all bloody well hope so.

I would love to be privy to the sim cards on her mobile devices. I am sure there will be a lot of twitchy people (on all tiers of society) around that area.

In fact I wonder if that will ever be presented as evidence on her court appearance?

Judging by what I hear from where I am living the way these operations work is something like this:

Customer phones provider and places his order

Provider phones merchandise to confirm availability

Minder (or provider) picks up merchandise and delivers to location, financial transaction done

Contract finished, merchandise picked up, paid and delivered home/to the next client.

And the real kicker to all the above is that 100% of the merchandise is voluntary.

Not saying this is how it worked in this case, but IMHO the sim cards hold a great deal of information.........thumbsup.gif

Note for clarification: I have never (and never will) use/have used any of these services; as stated, only what I have heard.

Edited by chrisinth

That would take a huge amt of $$$ out of the hands of mafia, police, village officials.

Twenty years ago I took a taxi in Bangkok, the driver spoke good English and instantly started to make very lewd comments about young girls walking on adjacent footpaths etc., and he asked me if I like them young, I didn't reply.

He then went on to say he had changed to taxi driving because he was told by the police to change his activity (or go to jail), which was to supply 12 year old guaranteed virgins to a specific venue in the deep South, 'famous' for suppling the 12 yr old girls to locals and tourists from countries further South.

He even offered to make a booking for me, drive me down South and take me to the venue. I didn't reply, I got out of the taxi.

Edited by scorecard

I would love to be privy to the sim cards on her mobile devices. I am sure there will be a lot of twitchy people (on all tiers of society) around that area.

In fact I wonder if that will ever be presented as evidence on her court appearance?

Judging by what I hear from where I am living the way these operations work is something like this:

Customer phones provider and places his order

Provider phones merchandise to confirm availability

Minder (or provider) picks up merchandise and delivers to location, financial transaction done

Contract finished, merchandise picked up, paid and delivered home/to the next client.

And the real kicker to all the above is that 100% of the merchandise is voluntary.

Not saying this is how it worked in this case, but IMHO the sim cards hold a great deal of information.........thumbsup.gif

Note for clarification: I have never (and never will) use/have used any of these services; as stated, only what I have heard.

...And the real kicker to all the above is that 100% of the merchandise is voluntary...

Well that's not true, there are plenty of cases of parents, especially drug adddicts, who force their daughters (and probably some sons too) to engage in this business for cash to buy drugs.

I've also heard of procurers spotting youngsters and deliberately assisting in forced sex, then tell the kids they have to do it again as ordered or the procurers will tell their parents.

Also remember a story about a very young teenage boy who came from a family where all his older sisters worked in go go bars etc. Kid was given a motor cycle by a procurer then told he had to have sex with customers to pay for the bike or the police would come to take him and motor cycle away because the payments on the motor cycle were not paid.

Also reminds me of a case several years back of a couple of primary school kids (from same family) who were caught pushing other primary kids to buy and use ya ba inside the school grounds.

Bottom line, the parents were addicts, and if the kids came home with no cash they were beaten.

Edited by scorecard