Tough Guy's In Thailand

nietzche

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't worry about it, we have all heard the Ex SAS / CIA / FBI / MI5 / MI6 jerks here in the bars.

Bet you he was an FBI = FAT,BALD AND IMPOTENT.

The bars are full of them.

Well done for walking away from the <deleted>.

I assumed it was a Thai, no, if it was a Farang, I would have decked him there and then, I know most of you will say I'm wrong, I am a very easy going mild mannered guy, but if any Farang who I do not know, even as much as threatens me with violence of any kind, I will hit him, and when he hits the ground I will hit him again to make sure he doesn't get back up. he may have a knife. I'm sorry if I sound angry here, but violence or threats of violence is something I will not tolerate.

You sound awfully sure of yourself. It may not go exactly as you plan, depending on who you run across.

Yes, you are right Planetdweller, but if you don't frequent the bars, and mind your'e own business, this applies in the UK as well as Thailand, you have a 99% chance of being left in peace.
  • Like 1

Don't worry about it, we have all heard the Ex SAS / CIA / FBI / MI5 / MI6 jerks here in the bars.

I assumed it was a Thai, no, if it was a Farang, I would have decked him there and then, I know most of you will say I'm wrong, I am a very easy going mild mannered guy, but if any Farang who I do not know, even as much as threatens me with violence of any kind, I will hit him, and when he hits the ground I will hit him again to make sure he doesn't get back up. he may have a knife. I'm sorry if I sound angry here, but violence or threats of violence is something I will not tolerate.

You sound awfully sure of yourself. It may not go exactly as you plan, depending on who you run across.

I thought dumbest post of the week was already taken but Possum's here may just take the cake.

Hey Possum, I bet you think you are a real big man; easy to write on a forum isn't it? Not only do you sound like a stupid thug, but a racist one as well.

I thought dumbest post of the week was already taken but Possum's here may just take the cake.

Hey Possum, I bet you think you are a real big man; easy to write on a forum isn't it? Not only do you sound like a stupid thug, but a racist one as well.

Think your wrong. I am not a big guy, not a hero, but taught stuff smile.png , was even taught when to run laugh.png when the odds were not good. laugh.png Don't dismiss folk, please. thumbsup.gif

<deleted> from start to finish! I'd knock you all out..

In a discussion?

Drinkalot I say bah.gif and he is what he is, a Fart in a Can biggrin.png

P.S photo fartncan.jpg

and no I am not a professor in Fine Arts either. thumbsup.gif

Edited by Kan Win
  • Like 1

<deleted> from start to finish! I'd knock you all out..

In a discussion?

Drinkalot I say bah.gif and he is what he is, a Fart in a Can biggrin.png

Hopefully myself and Drinkalot never meet. laugh.png Tattoos count for nothing eh.laugh.png

Noted.saai.gifcool.png .Thanks guys. Love you.

Edited by Dancealot

There are times in a bar when an aggressive bellicose drunk comes out of no where and it is nigh on impossible to avoid him or to exit without making yourself even more vulnerable... I've been there. Seems I'm the guy who hears stand when the drunk says 'Shut up'. I've never started a fight in a bar but I have been in more bar fights that most guys have been in bars. Out of just plain old survival I have learned that when a out of control drunk gets in your face and starts threatening - NAIL HIM - Quick and Hard - Don't discuss the matter. I'm no Prize Fighter so I have learned some defensive techniques the hard way. I've always been a big guy who seems to attract the short guy who is drunk and pissed off at the world. And most often I had no idea why they were pissed at me - just a big target I suppose or that the short guy has some inferiority complex - not sure. Believing that a night in jail is better than a night in the hospital I have perfected a few tricks to turn the tables. My favorite trick is to face the drunk close up - while he is yammering on as they usually do... I quickly pivot and turn full left - then heave my left elbow dead on in his face - pushing my 200 plus pounds through his head. This usually does the trick and the guy is on the floor or bleeding profusely or both. One guy wound up 20 ft. away wedged in a booth. This includes a fight in a Bangkok bar with two lesbians who attacked me with vodka bottles - but that is a long story of many years ago ... I'm more mellow now.

There are times in a bar when an aggressive bellicose drunk comes out of no where and it is nigh on impossible to avoid him or to exit without making yourself even more vulnerable... I've been there. Seems I'm the guy who hears stand when the drunk says 'Shut up'. I've never started a fight in a bar but I have been in more bar fights that most guys have been in bars. Out of just plain old survival I have learned that when a out of control drunk gets in your face and starts threatening - NAIL HIM - Quick and Hard - Don't discuss the matter. I'm no Prize Fighter so I have learned some defensive techniques the hard way. I've always been a big guy who seems to attract the short guy who is drunk and pissed off at the world. And most often I had no idea why they were pissed at me - just a big target I suppose or that the short guy has some inferiority complex - not sure. Believing that a night in jail is better than a night in the hospital I have perfected a few tricks to turn the tables. My favorite trick is to face the drunk close up - while he is yammering on as they usually do... I quickly pivot and turn full left - then heave my left elbow dead on in his face - pushing my 200 plus pounds through his head. This usually does the trick and the guy is on the floor or bleeding profusely or both. One guy wound up 20 ft. away wedged in a booth. This includes a fight in a Bangkok bar with two lesbians who attacked me with vodka bottles - but that is a long story of many years ago ... I'm more mellow now.

See?

More please...

More? Nope ... I have to delcine on elaboration of more 'war stories'... I want to preserve my civilized image of being more mellow :)

You took time to measure how far he flew? Streetfighing god status achieved

Hahahahaha ... Funny indeed ... Just a mere mortal here... Measure the distance? ... no tape measure used -- just an estimate and I knew the bar area and went back several times - sat in the same place - so it was pretty easy to judge the distance... Oh and I even had a drink with the young punk (would be assailant) again at the same bar. He was quite embarrassed in front of the guys at the table to have to be seen with his black eyes and broken nose.

Hahahahaha ... Funny indeed ... Just a mere mortal here... Measure the distance? ... no tape measure used -- just an estimate and I knew the bar area and went back several times - sat in the same place - so it was pretty easy to judge the distance... Oh and I even had a drink with the young punk (would be assailant) again at the same bar. He was quite embarrassed in front of the guys at the table to have to be seen with his black eyes and broken nose.

Stone cold killa x2 black eyes and a broken nose. Is your name wheely Chuck Norris? Funny cause I was just thinking about this time a guy I drunkenly tried to pick a fight with elbowed me in the face and I few 22.45' Landed and a proper 45degrees to the sun. He broke my nose and blacked my eyes and crushed my orbital bone, Had to get checked for a detached eye. But a few days later he bought me a beer and showed me was Chuck Norris

Having seen more martial arts, Van Damme etc type movies than anyone I think I am more than qualified to comment on this subject. When I am harassed by a drunk in a bar I go for the "leap from the chair at lightning speed, while rotating in mid air (picture Matrix slomo scenes), then kick his limey ass with a roundhouse kick to the head". It's very effective for a hero like me, and though I am on the wrong side of 40, overweight, unfit and generally slow witted, I am more than confident I can do it in my head.

• Like 1

Did you make them "Uh!, Hwaha!, Aiii-ah!, Umpowa!, Oof!, Shaik!" style noises like from off of them video games when you kicked his arse?

Did you make them "Uh!, Hwaha!, Aiii-ah!, Umpowa!, Oof!, Shaik!" style noises like from off of them video games when you kicked his arse?

No I didn't ... is that what you do? I just grunted a bit as I swung my elbow and later picked up my glasses and left the bar before the police came...

Stone cold killa x2 black eyes and a broken nose. Is your name wheely Chuck Norris? Funny cause I was just thinking about this time a guy I drunkenly tried to pick a fight with elbowed me in the face and I few 22.45' Landed and a proper 45degrees to the sun. He broke my nose and blacked my eyes and crushed my orbital bone, Had to get checked for a detached eye. But a few days later he bought me a beer and showed me was Chuck Norris

Wow! You're a lucky guy to meet a movie start like Norris ... Did you get his autograph?

Edited by JDGRUEN