nietzche

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sure did..... No troll he signed it JDGRUEN Maybe even Chuck has an idol

Geeze... since you know Chuck Norris... chums and all ... do you have his confidential address so I can write him to ask him about this... I'm really anxious to know for sure...

Having seen more martial arts, Van Damme etc type movies than anyone I think I am more than qualified to comment on this subject. When I am harassed by a drunk in a bar I go for the "leap from the chair at lightning speed, while rotating in mid air (picture Matrix slomo scenes), then kick his limey ass with a roundhouse kick to the head". It's very effective for a hero like me, and though I am on the wrong side of 40, overweight, unfit and generally slow witted, I am more than confident I can do it in my head.

and of course after you knock those scoundrels out, don't forget to do the Van Damme dance!

All joking aside I have had some bad luck with tussles in Sukhumvit. Never anywhere else only Sukhumvit. I wonder why???

Maybe you're a trouble-maker when out on the piss.

there could be countless reasons, but no friend of Allan Rooney would stoop to such speculation.

SC

Can you lift hevy fings JD ?

Lift heavy things? Correct? Why yes Diddums I do lift heavy weights every day when I urinate - do you want to come watch ? smile.png

You pee your pants at the gym ??

Yeah - come on down to the gym Diddums - there is a guy there who would like to give you a Golden Shower ... just as you like ...

All joking aside I have had some bad luck with tussles in Sukhumvit. Never anywhere else only Sukhumvit. I wonder why???

there could be countless reasons, but no friend of Allan Rooney would stoop to such speculation.

SC

Hmm not that I would think but you never know.

SC

Hmm not that I would think but you never know.

Not unless I stared at you in a provocative way...

Nooo, not that sort of provocative!

Can you lift hevy fings JD ?

Lift heavy things? Correct? Why yes Diddums I do lift heavy weights every day when I urinate - do you want to come watch ? smile.png

You pee your pants at the gym ??

Yeah - come on down to the gym Diddums - there is a guy there who would like to give you a Golden Shower ... just as you like ...

While liftin hevy fings ?