Jomtienski Is Offically Humped!

JakeBKK

In Comparison to Speed Bumps

While similar to speed bumps, humps are less aggressive than speed bumps at low speeds and are used on actual streets, as opposed to bumps which are primarily placed in parking lots. While speed bumps generally slow cars to 5 – 10 mph (8 – 15 km/h), humps slow cars to 10 – 20 mph (15 – 30 km/h). The narrow nature of speed bumps often allows vehicles to pass over them at high speed while only perturbing the wheels and suspension, hardly affecting the vehicle cab and its occupants. The relatively long slopes of speed humps gradually accelerate the entire vehicle in vertical direction, causing the perturbation of the cab to become progressively more severe at higher speeds.

Wikipedia

[edit]

Well I just drove past there and they installed a hump and a bump.

The bump is so severe, drivers are slamming on the brakes to not damage their vehicles and motorbikes swerving around them.....

On the other hand, the hump is nicely done.

Well I just drove past there and they installed a hump and a bump.

The bump is so severe, drivers are slamming on the brakes to not damage their vehicles and motorbikes swerving around them.....

On the other hand, the hump is nicely done.

the very point of the exercise..... speed retarders work unless like some you like wrecking the underside of your vehicle....

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app