Food Photography

Dancealot

Funny you say that Ron , that is the same statement every time I see that come out on a plate , chewy as an old boot , even the chicken hearts cooked in thai basil does not eliminate the flavour , and some times a crunch of blood vessels is a little off-putting as well , they are better deep fried though !

My bride is Isaan through and through , I did draw the line at the pigs uterus one time but she got her way in the end .

Pigs Guts , Chicken Guts and before Beef's Guts , now the kitchen is free from beef , a Buddha issue , and better for the sense of smell BTW , but still captivating when the PICKLED MUDFISH comes out for a boil ( for about 3 hours )

I have gotten used to many odd smells over the years , but ..... ," Sorry Sweetheart I have to go to work for a while , be back soon na , I love you ."

A happy SWAMBO is so enjoyable , an unhappy *HWANGWHUD just makes it difficult for everyone !

* HE WHO ALWAYS NEVER GETS WHAT HE ULTIMATELY DESERVES

• Like 1

Funny you say that Ron , that is the same statement every time I see that come out on a plate , chewy as an old boot , even the chicken hearts cooked in thai basil does not eliminate the flavour , and some times a crunch of blood vessels is a little off-putting as well , they are better deep fried though !

My bride is Isaan through and through , I did draw the line at the pigs uterus one time but she got her way in the end .

Pigs Guts , Chicken Guts and before Beef's Guts , now the kitchen is free from beef , a Buddha issue , and better for the sense of smell BTW , but still captivating when the PICKLED MUDFISH comes out for a boil ( for about 3 hours )

I have gotten used to many odd smells over the years , but ..... ," Sorry Sweetheart I have to go to work for a while , be back soon na , I love you ."

A happy SWAMBO is so enjoyable , an unhappy *HWANGWHUD just makes it difficult for everyone !

* HE WHO ALWAYS NEVER GETS WHAT HE ULTIMATELY DESERVES

We have two sister inlaws living next to us,one either side.One makes her own stink fish as I call it and the other one does a lot of cooking using it and as you could imagine the odour is over bearing but at the same time the stuff tastes ok.

• Like 1

Sorry Ron , I do not agree with your tastes , STINKFISH is not palatable to me , Exactly what I call it and now my bride calls it the same , funny that biggrin.png

Gaeng tai paa , or gaeng thai plaa is another beauty mate , looks like Soilent Green to me , but I never say bad for her tastes , ever , I try some of the dishes and if it is not to my liking , I just say that .

Chicken livers with Thai Basil ( Holapaa ) and some coconut milk sautéed with thai eggplant and lemongrass stalks , charlotte onions and garlic and pik sii far , dash of fish sauce ( Squid brand ) the other ones are just too salty and not rich to my taste ,with a bowl of fresh steamed new crop Hom Mali jasmine rice licklips.gif I like that one .

Wish I had a photo sad.png Would you settle for some shallow fried Goramy Fish ?

DSCF1600.JPG

• Like 2

Cooked larb moo with pork stomach fat. Koriander, spring onions in plenty. Low on the normal onions, chilli's and garlic. This has been prepared for someone with a sensitive stomach.

I'm getting hungry, Goompa! Lovely contributions.thumbsup.gif

Them fake gummybears just dont taste the same..facepalm.gifsad.png

14359196618_87f0276e0a_b.jpg

That is a cracker shot mate sorry a caker shot , just surprises me why the base of the missing piece is still there ?

Sorry Ron , I do not agree with your tastes , STINKFISH is not palatable to me

HR resource will never be your fortelaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

Seriously, I will try most things but there are just some foods I do not like, including offal.

I have to agree with you hanno , some foods are just not desirable given the thought of whence it came .

Even after many times trying to get accustomed to the taste it still takes time , just like giving a toddler his/her first experience with a lemon w00t.gif

Hospital food.....a Thai friend in hospital ordered "farang food" off the hospital menu.... Pork chop and fries, with HP sauce....nice crispy hot fries, I was surprised thumbsup.gif

but he did not like the HP sauce! whistling.gif

There is plastic wrap over the food, makes it look a bit out of focus!

SAM_2789.JPG

• Like 2