Grapes, Aloe And Agave

maidu

rather than start separate threads, I choose to bundle these topics:

first off, I'd like to get some grape starts. About 2 years ago, there was a poster on here who mentioned he would have muscat grape starts (coming from Australia) - and he would send some around. Anyone know about that - or any other grapes that might grow in northernmost Thailand?

2. I have aloe vera starts. I can trade 'em for other interesting things, of maybe just send some in the mail for anyone in Thailand who is interested. Same for agave starts, of which I have a bunch. as you probably know, aloe juice is used in skin lotions/shampoos. Agave's main claim to fame is for making tequila, tho I've heard it can also be used to make methane.

3. other things I'm interested in: kiwi, figs (I've had problems with growing figs. They're easy to propagate and they start off strong, but after 6 months they crap out. maybe something in the soil?). Anyone heard of cocoa being grown in Thailand? That would be cool - making chocolate. I have vanilla vines, but they haven't yet flowered.

4. also, I can give away or trade 'brazil noi' tree seeds. They're a hazel sized nut, same family as brazil nut.

Later, I'll have seedless pink grapefruit tree starts. If you know of anyone else growing grapefruit in Thailand, let me know.