Gprs For Laptop

bmanly

I plan to use my Nokia GPRS enabled phone to connect to a laptop and use it for 1 hour a day, 5 days a week. Therefore I don't need any fancy high speed high cost connections.

My question is who is the cheapest supplier of this service. I'am not sure exactly how it works but I think you buy the sim then internet time. Do you also pay per minute for the cost of the call?

I am trying to establish a "total" cost per minute for service, who is the cheapest these days? Thanks

I plan to use my Nokia GPRS enabled phone to connect to a laptop and use it for 1 hour a day, 5 days a week. Therefore I don't need any fancy high speed high cost connections.

My question is who is the cheapest supplier of this service. I'am not sure exactly how it works but I think you buy the sim then internet time. Do you also pay per minute for the cost of the call?

I am trying to establish a "total" cost per minute for service, who is the cheapest these days? Thanks

Ok i have a pc at home but no phone line so i use a Solomon gprs modem, basically looks like a little telephone which you put a sim card in then plug into a free port on you com then you have wireless internet access.

I suscribed to ais 12call and i pay 120 baht for 120 hours, so you can do you sums it is very cheap. You are told how many minutes or hours you have each month but you have to use those 25 hours in the month.

Only downside to this connection its not very fast.

Hope this info helps

Mike

I suscribed to ais 12call and i pay 120 baht for 120 hours, so you can do you sums it is very cheap. You are told how many minutes or hours you have each month but you have to use those 25 hours in the month.

Hope this info helps

Mike

Sorry mate I can't follow you, you say 120 baht for 120 hours then you say you have to use your 25 hours. The 25 hours is in relation to what? Also would it be ok enough to do yahoo mail? Thanks

Hope this info helps

Mike

Sorry mate I can't follow you, you say 120 baht for 120 hours then you say you have to use your 25 hours. The 25 hours is in relation to what? Also would it be ok enough to do yahoo mail? Thanks

Ok made a bit of a mess of that, the figs are as folows

120 baht for 25 hours - you must use the 25 hours in the month or you lose them, but hey its only 120 baht, and yes its more than enough to do mail

Mike

Ok made a bit of a mess of that, the figs are as folows

120 baht for 25 hours - you must use the 25 hours in the month or you lose them, but hey its only 120 baht, and yes its more than enough to do mail

Mike

120 baht for 25 hours is just what I need and cheap. Is there call charges on top of that or is that included, sorry I'm new to this.