Queens Park Rangers

rijit

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish mate....soon though.....as I wait for our new striker to be signed! biggrin.png

be prepared for a booze free night then smokes

think we've missed one this window mate, plenty of French/european talent going for relatively good money.

not sure the opportunity will arise again, we will see.

Started already....news that 'Arry is gonna sign Jenas is reason enough to celebrate!

bentley and townsend as well according to the guardian this am And why not perfectly reasonable squad players

You on the sauce an all rij? laugh.png

Mate not another one thats been taking those 'i'm afootball fan i forget' pills, wasnt so long ago we paid 16? mil for bentley and he was hailed as the answer to englands rhs midfield issues and Jenas was playing reasonably well and in the england squad/team, but for one reason or the other things havnt worked out for them, and I reckon ari is hoping they're hungry and going to give it a real go, that and the article said they would look 2 take over the spurs contracts so 2 ex england players on 6 ? month deals, who if they play to their potential would be snips imo even 2 just sit on/come off the bench, 4 the prem not bad business, anyway, add that 2 qpr being desperately short of bodies atm hense having 2 goalies on the bench 4 the man city game.

Started already....news that 'Arry is gonna sign Jenas is reason enough to celebrate!

bentley and townsend as well according to the guardian this am And why not perfectly reasonable squad players

You on the sauce an all rij? laugh.png

David Bentley. The worst, most expensive signing in the clubs historycheesy.gif

QPR have signed Tottenham midfielder Jermaine Jenas on an 18-month deal for an undisclosed fee.

Christopher Samba has completed a £12.5m move to QPR from Russian side Anzhi Makhachkala.

South Korea defender Yun, 22, has signed a three-and-a-half year deal and is now awaiting a work permit.

Stoke are willing to sell Crouch but have rejected an offer of cash plus Hoops striker Jamie Mackie.

i really applaud the chairman and I hope they can get out of relegation.

Edited by uptheos

Seems Arry boy has good connections with WHL.

Tottenham midfielder Andros Townsend has also joined QPR on loan until the end of the season.

We probably agreed to let Townsend go with a provisi that they must take that useless tart Jenas.

Don't know what QPR paid for Cesar but he's been a saviour. He had a lean year or two, for him, at Inter after a car wreck, but he seems to be at the top of his game again.

yes he's been very good. They owed their point against us thanks to an excellent couple of saves early in the game. If we had scored we would probably have thumped them because wobbly couldn't have parked the bus. thats QPR's best hope for three points. Score first then everyone behind the ball bar Remy to break

Wonder how big a miss tarabats penalty miss will be looked back at. Oh and when things arn't going 4 u they really dont

looks like remy's out for, ive read, anything up to couple of months!!!

Didn't know about Remy. Whats the injury?

If he gone that almost certainly their best gameplan over, or atleast the one thats been working the best. That penalty miss was disastrous. The look on Redknapps face told the story.

Wonder how big a miss tarabats penalty miss will be looked back at. Oh and when things arn't going 4 u they really dont

looks like remy's out for, ive read, anything up to couple of months!!!

If he gone that almost certainly their best gameplan over, or atleast the one thats been working the best. That penalty miss was disastrous. The look on Redknapps face told the story.

Groin injury, could be out several weeks

groin. two to three months. and they've sent djibril cisse out on loan. if they go down they are truly fuc_ked and it'll be a redknapp project again which he'll blame on fernandes.

groin. two to three months. and they've sent djibril cisse out on loan. if they go down they are truly fuc_ked and it'll be a redknapp project again which he'll blame on fernandes.

Would you put any setang on them staying up?

Atleast Jiggins, Durham and his other mates won't be able to bleat on about "Harry Houdini" Stuff to make you want to vomit.

I do feel sorry for Fernandes because i feel he has the clubs best interests at heart but he's been very naive.

Atleast Jiggins, Durham and his other mates won't be able to bleat on about "Harry Houdini" Stuff to make you want to vomit.

I do feel sorry for Fernandes because i feel he has the clubs best interests at heart but he's been very naive.

nah, not now. we're in mid-february and they've won just two matches all season. their one goalscorer is now injured and they loaned out their best ball-playing midfielder, faurlin.

agreed though, anything that damages the 'arry 'oudini brand is all to the good. he's already got his retaliation in first though with that press conference about how he can't believe how much money some of the QPR players are on. they didn't really care. i signed some good lads but i arrived too late. biggest wage bill in relegated to the championship history? oh you'll have to talk to the chairman about that, i don't sign no cheques. i got here too late, there was only so much i could do. but we gave it a go, you know.

i feel sorry for fernandes too. think he's been taken for a ride by two bullshitters in hughes and redknapp.

nah, not now. we're in mid-february and they've won just two matches all season. their one goalscorer is now injured and they loaned out their best ball-playing midfielder, faurlin.

agreed though, anything that damages the 'arry 'oudini brand is all to the good. he's already got his retaliation in first though with that press conference about how he can't believe how much money some of the QPR players are on. they didn't really care. i signed some good lads but i arrived too late. biggest wage bill in relegated to the championship history? oh you'll have to talk to the chairman about that, i don't sign no cheques. i got here too late, there was only so much i could do. but we gave it a go, you know.

i feel sorry for fernandes too. think he's been taken for a ride by two bullshitters in hughes and redknapp.

And how nice to see the vile Adrian Durham, Daily Hatemail journo, friend of Redknapp putting Harry Gobshite back in the end of season managerial transfer market by claiming that Villas-Boas owes the rebuilding of his repution to Redknapp and Bale is only the player he is today because of the genius of scrotum face. Utter <deleted> but great comic read nonetheless

Ultimately it is down to Fernandez, lets get it straight, he not a fan he's a business man, he runs/owns a multi national company out side of qpr, he's smelt the HUGE media payments around the corner and he's taken a punt on getting them, you dont normally sound like an idiot steve so how on earth can you blame redknap for the wage bill, whilst he's worked 4 Fernandez has signed 3 players and a loanee. <deleted> the rest were down to Hughes and fernandez.

What a pleasure it was on Saturday to see 12 million Samba come up against the White Dove! Michu blew him away. It isn't often that you see the football virtues triumph over the money men. 'arry reckons he can sell Samba for more than he cost if QPR go down... dream on.