I Got Crabs -- What To Do?

So my 6 year old just got back from visiting her grand parents in Surin and gave me crabs.

\to be specific, sh has has come back with 11 crabs in a box of dirt.

Now, i would have insisted that she leave them there and learn a general respect for life, but the damage is done.

So now that i have crabs, what do i feed them?

I tried a quick google, but haven't even seen the bastards yet so i cant really do specific research on setting up an environment for them or what to feed them.

Any ideas, please help

• Like 1

Leave them in the box for six months to die rot and ferment,and give the resulting mush to your good lady to add to her Som Tam ,bingo Plah Rah

After smelling the Som Tam with crabs my better half eats it must origin from rotten crabs. Every time she eats it I think she'll die from food poisoning. But somehow her body can handle rotten crabs and rotten fish....

In Scotland i have kept crabs and lobster in the bottom of the fridge and fed them on porridge oats and they were fine until we ate them a week later.

When cooking try and not do what my gf did though...put them in the pot with water then light the cooker and bring to the boil...plunge into boiling water or knife the head first.

So no real answers forthcoming.

i have a small fish pond out front of my house with lots of plant matter, tadpoles guppies etc, so i just chucked em in there. veertical sides so they cant get out.

If there is enough to sustain them, thy will live, if not they become part of the ponds food chain.

bcause there is alot of millfoil and duck weed in the pond i havent seen them since

So no real answers forthcoming.

i have a small fish pond out front of my house with lots of plant matter, tadpoles guppies etc, so i just chucked em in there. veertical sides so they cant get out.

If there is enough to sustain them, thy will live, if not they become part of the ponds food chain.

bcause there is alot of millfoil and duck weed in the pond i havent seen them since

I thought it was chicken.