True Epl Coverage

binnsy

Are you cancelling TrueVisions?  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to cancel True due to them not getting the EPL?

• Yes. Have already or will be cancelling my True subscription.
    • No. I will keep it but may also change my viewing package.
    • Never had True Sports package

This poll is closed to new votes

I don't know why CTH can't simply repeat the games the next day, it can't be rocket science.

This often quoted "technical problems" CTH offer as an excuse is complete BS. eg the John Dykes,half/full time wraps,previews etc etc shows which were supposed to start October 1 haven't eventuated for "technical reasons". For anyone who has worked in the industry its total nonsense as a "live feed" from a studio is far easier than live coverage from a ground ,trust me, been there done that.

I have no idea when matches are repeated it seems its a lucky dip. I'm totally peed off with the whole CTH set up,invoicing is a joke, and so are most people I mix with. Its amateurish and totally unprofessional.I can see the whole CTH deal going down the gurgler if they don't get their act together the word of their incompetence is spreading like a bush fire. rant over.

• Like 1

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why CTH can't simply repeat the games the next day, it can't be rocket science.

This often quoted "technical problems" CTH offer as an excuse is complete BS. eg the John Dykes,half/full time wraps,previews etc etc shows which were supposed to start October 1 haven't eventuated for "technical reasons". For anyone who has worked in the industry its total nonsense as a "live feed" from a studio is far easier than live coverage from a ground ,trust me, been there done that.

I have no idea when matches are repeated it seems its a lucky dip. I'm totally peed off with the whole CTH set up,invoicing is a joke, and so are most people I mix with. Its amateurish and totally unprofessional.I can see the whole CTH deal going down the gurgler if they don't get their act together the word of their incompetence is spreading like a bush fire. rant over.

Have you told them this biggrin.png

CTH is obviously only interested in providing the very basics per their agreement with the EPL head honchos. Anything else should be viewed as gravy. Still, as has been pointed out, they do provide the basics at a very reasonable price. But it is the bare bones minimum, and they are an extremely slack bunch of dissemblers, incompetents and liars. Could that be any more clear ?coffee1.gif

I'm trying to get the email / phone number of Krissanan, the CEO, or another manager. When I do I will post here. I'm fed up to the back teeth of this. The only way we will get some proper action is to go straight to the top!

I admire your persistence BBlue, but don't you thing these people are just stringing you along ? I can see them now after one of your emails or phone calls laughing themselves silly. No offense intended. They strike me as just one more corporation interested only in the bottom line... and feeding you and everybody else a line of shit.facepalm.gif

I'm trying to get the email / phone number of Krissanan, the CEO, or another manager. When I do I will post here. I'm fed up to the back teeth of this. The only way we will get some proper action is to go straight to the top!

I admire your persistence BBlue, but don't you thing these people are just stringing you along ? I can see them now after one of your emails or phone calls laughing themselves silly. No offense intended. They strike me as just one more corporation interested only in the bottom line... and feeding you and everybody else a line of shit.Posted Image
maybe jellydog, but no one likes a pain in the arse. 100 or so phone calls after I post the contact info of the head honcho on here may prompt a (forced) positive response in our favour. I would have given up, but twice on their official FB page they have given dates of the launch of stadium 7 / PLTV. All I ask for is better communication and a revised date. Don't think I'm asking too much.

I admire your persistence BBlue, but don't you thing these people are just stringing you along ? I can see them now after one of your emails or phone calls laughing themselves silly. No offense intended. They strike me as just one more corporation interested only in the bottom line... and feeding you and everybody else a line of shit.facepalm.gif
maybe jellydog, but no one likes a pain in the arse. 100 or so phone calls after I post the contact info of the head honcho on here may prompt a (forced) positive response in our favour. I would have given up, but twice on their official FB page they have given dates of the launch of stadium 7 / PLTV. All I ask for is better communication and a revised date. Don't think I'm asking too much.

I agree BBlue, I don't think you are asking for too much either. Its a battle worth fighting and the only cost is your time and frustration level. Good luck !

I say just set this man on him Victor%20Meldrew-1738501.jpg

CTH just announced before the CP v Arsenal game that they will be showing the PLTV preview program every Friday at 8pm and the PLTV review program every Monday at 9pm. Both on Stadium 2. Progress

If it's true I hope it's repeated, not a good time for me.

CTH just announced before the CP v Arsenal game that they will be showing the PLTV preview program every Friday at 8pm and the PLTV review program every Monday at 9pm. Both on Stadium 2. Progress

I missed that as was at the Chiangmai FC game. Was it announced by the Thai presenters or via a ticker on the bottom of the screen? If true it is progress. I mainly want PLTV for the live game analysis.

I missed that as was at the Chiangmai FC game. Was it announced by the Thai presenters or via a ticker on the bottom of the screen? If true it is progress. I mainly want PLTV for the live game analysis.

It was muttered via the mannequin.

• Like 1

I went into the local agents today to pay up front for 10 months and get the year.

First I had to pay for 2 months backdated fees as they did not send me a bill.

Then paid up for the year.

I never ever got a bill from True Illusions either.

You went to them and offered up your money even though they can't even manage to send you a bill? Very admirable, I must say.

As for the world cup, why is it that UK-TV is always overlooked? Every game will be on BBC and ITV, live and highlights. Job done.

It's kind ogf good news if true BUT I would say that it would lessen the chance of this so called 24 hour PLTV on Stadium 7. I have never seen that as likely anyway. True didn't even offer that, so I'm not sure why CTH would? I don't think it will ever happen. Pure fantasy.

Well I won't be letting up until we get PLTV pre, HT and post match analysis!

I reckon you posted that with your chest puffed out. I like your persistance, Blue.

Gonna hold my hands up here and say that I haven't missed it as much as I thought I would, I now find something else to do before, after and at HT instead of listening to a load of half wits rattling on. That said, I would still like to get it back.

Spouting a load of hogwash jomtien! Just caught the re-run of CP vs arsenal preview show. No such mention of any PLTV programmes whatsoever!

Blue - That good be a good thing. As I said before if they were just going to start doing bits and pieces IMO it would possibly mean less chance of getting a dedicated channel as previously stated by them.

Well I watched the re-run last night and I didn't hear any mention of anything about PLTV, stadium 2, or any preview / review show. Never mind, as pattaya pat mentioned, prob for the best as may still get stadium 7 channel. It's on the channel list for cthstadium.com so it does look like they intend to bring it, just don't know when.

Message from CTH, due to technical problems PLTV won't be launched now. They will update when they know more. <deleted> knows when we'll get it!

We won't get it, technical problems BS no such animal with a direct feed from a studio as I have said before. Maybe they were asked to pay for it which would negate anything happening.

Bangkok Blue you do a great job and we appreciate it but take what they say with a grain of salt

Had a look at the CTH fb page tonight ,total waste of time,dogs breakfast..

I asked a similar question, as to how they manage for live games and not studio presenters! It's possible that they need extra transponder space on vietsat. I'm still trying to get a number / email for one of the organ grinders!

You might get better info out of his monkey.whistling.gifsmile.png