Yingluck Stresses She's Real Prime Minister

webfact

By the same logic Obama is not the President of the USA because he couldn't go around committing crimes without being impeached.

473geo, you've been trotting this brain-dead argument for some days, it's entirely worthless but you seem to be amused by it, bless your heart.

Are you saying the USA is a dictatorship, I had no idea.........because we are being told Taksin controls, runs, Thailand, we are told on this forum the Shinawatras run Thailand, sorry guys.......if he is ever allowed to return he will be told how and when, he is allowed to dabble and influence politics at the moment nothing more....(and those with an element of understanding will know why this is)........others will carry on in their confused state totally accepting that a man who is supposedly controlling the country is still living in Dubai......

:rolleyes:

I suppose you think yourself smart with that strawman argument. Just :rolleyes:

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

By the same logic Obama is not the President of the USA because he couldn't go around committing crimes without being impeached.

473geo, you've been trotting this brain-dead argument for some days, it's entirely worthless but you seem to be amused by it, bless your heart.

Are you saying the USA is a dictatorship, I had no idea.........because we are being told Taksin controls, runs, Thailand, we are told on this forum the Shinawatras run Thailand, sorry guys.......if he is ever allowed to return he will be told how and when, he is allowed to dabble and influence politics at the moment nothing more....(and those with an element of understanding will know why this is)........others will carry on in their confused state totally accepting that a man who is supposedly controlling the country is still living in Dubai......

rolleyes.gif

I suppose you think yourself smart with that strawman argument. Just rolleyes.gif

not anyway near as much pleasure as you no doubt garnered from this comment "you've been trotting this brain-dead argument for some days".......sure takes all sorts...but I don't take it personally..... Edited by 473geo

we are being told Taksin controls, runs, Thailand

I think you're missing the real assertion, Thaksin controls, runs Pheu Thai.... not the same.

btw, Taksin died April 7, 1782.

Well hallelujah........isn't that just what I have been saying all along......thank you....yeah typo with Thaksin, good you highlighted it, there are a few here who may have well started recalling the guy in 1782....smile.png

Hosanna, in the Highest.... you've finally gotten what people have been asserting.

Regarding Thaksin/Taksin....it's a frequently encountered "unintended intended" error, eg. the Red Shirt magazine, Voice of Taksin

Edited by Buchholz

I think you're missing the real assertion, Thaksin controls, runs Pheu Thai.... not the same.

Well hallelujah........isn't that just what I have been saying all along......thank you....yeah typo with Thaksin, good you highlighted it, there are a few here who may have well started recalling the guy in 1782....smile.png

Hosanna, in the Highest.... you've finally gotten what people have been asserting.

Regarding Thaksin/Taksin....it's a frequently encountered "unintended intended" error, eg. the Red Shirt magazine, Voice of Taksin

last word last word last word.......

Geo can you stop confabulating or is it a compulsion?

Firstly nobody is saying Thaksin runs Thailand, but he does run the PTP party and by proxy the Thai Government.

Secondly there is no reason why Thaksin cant return to Thailand, its entirely his choice.

However, If he ruturns he would have to submit to Thailands laws and regulations.

thirdly the only group who accepts that a convicted criminal living in Dubai controls the Thai government, are his supporters.

Edited by waza

So has Thaksin, or any of his spokesmen, here or in the USA, yet denied the article's claim that he makes major government decisions and communicates them by Skype, and is therefore effectively running the country from offshore ?

If not ... that's quite a big silence, isn't it ? wink.png

Why should he deny anything, strokes the ego you all insist he carries....and doesn't impact the actuality of the situation, I'm sure Thaksin is as aware as anybody that even a denial would make no impression on those that believe what they will......are you expecting a denial?

Of course T would deny it. He has no choice but to deny he controls government appointments, policies and decisions. What do expect him to say, "Ok, you found me out. I not only heavily influence my sister and all her minions, I essentially direct what they do and say."? Along with that is T's credibility factor. He's got zero credibility. If you look at every public statement he's made during and after his PM post, you'll see that none are true.

"Methinks the day that Thaksin comes clean and 473 geo comes to see the truth of the matter concerning Thaksin that will surely be the day we see Lord Lucan feeding sugar lumps to Shergar"..........smile.png .........funny but you need some new material......people under 55 are going to struggle to understand

rolleyes.gif

I suppose you think yourself smart with that strawman argument. Just rolleyes.gif

not anyway near as much pleasure as you no doubt garnered from this comment "you've been trotting this brain-dead argument for some days".......sure takes all sorts...but I don't take it personally.....

Well geo I can't say I agree with your opinions and postings but one thing for sure you do know how to keep the discussion lively.

473 geo post # 311

"Methinks the day that Thaksin comes clean and 473 geo comes to see the truth of the matter concerning Thaksin that will surely be the day we see Lord Lucan feeding sugar lumps to Shergar"..........smile.png .........funny but you need some new material......people under 55 are going to struggle to understand

Thank you for the compliment.

However it is noticeable to us all that you offer no defence in favour of your hero Thaksin and his marrionettes.

Why not, does the truth hurt thus your arguments are invalidated?

Methinks in the U.K you would like Thaksin and the others of his ilk declared a , ''Vexatious Litigant."

people under 55 are going to struggle to understand

We can presume that you are under 55 and don't understand Thaksins dictatorial aims thus your support of him ?

Ah the innocent delights of a callow youth.

Edited by siampolee
  • Like 1

Jeremiah 5:21 ‘Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not’.

Couldn't have put it better myself Mick but don't be too harsh I think there are a few of them that are gathering a little understanding..smile.png .

473 geo post # 311

Thank you for the compliment.

However it is noticeable to us all that you offer no defence in favour of your hero Thaksin and his marrionettes.

Why not, does the truth hurt thus your arguments are invalidated?

Methinks in the U.K you would like Thaksin and the others of his ilk declared a , ''Vexatious Litigant."

people under 55 are going to struggle to understand

We can presume that you are under 55 and don't understand Thaksins dictatorial aims thus your support of him ?

Ah the innocent delights of a callow youth.

My defence is scattered through the thread....read it or move on..

A scattered defence is no defence..

Strawman arguments that are scattered to the corners of the forum as soon as they are challenged are as useful and indeed as effective and as long lasting as a chocolate fireguard.

Edited by siampolee
  • Like 1

rolleyes.gif

I think you hit the nail on the head he just posts his nonsense to amuse him self.

@Waza Please read the post quoted by Maidu....just one example ..you will see in there "effectively running the country from off shore"....pay attention there's a good chap

Congratulations are in order here you almost got it right.

Now if you could just leave the word "effectively" out you would be 100% on.

Jeremiah 5:21 ‘Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not’.

Couldn't have put it better myself Mick but don't be too harsh I think there are a few of them that are gathering a little understanding..smile.png .

Yes and we are trying to help you but you are resisting us with a closed mind. Ah well if it wasent for a closed mind Thaksin would have no supporters.

Carry on

• Like 2

You dont mean people might confuse the current Thaksin with that half Chinese fellow over two centuries ago who would crown himself king?

You dont mean people might confuse the current Thaksin with that half Chinese fellow over two centuries ago who would crown himself king?

Even if that was the case, it's a pretty feeble way to crawl out of a hole.

@473geo - where are you? I'm waiting for my answers!

Answer to question 1) "Oh please.... we all know Thaksin is convicted of financial irregularity, and currently residing out of the country...we are informed on this forum day after day...".......easily found in one of my earlier posts, now I realise you apparently consider this "ramblings and obfuscation make it very difficult to clearly understand"....... I will leave you to ponder why you are not understanding

@473geo - where are you? I'm waiting for my answers!

Answer to question 1) "Oh please.... we all know Thaksin is convicted of financial irregularity, and currently residing out of the country...we are informed on this forum day after day...".......easily found in one of my earlier posts, now I realise you apparently consider this "ramblings and obfuscation make it very difficult to clearly understand"....... I will leave you to ponder why you are not understanding

And so you ramble some more rather than clarifying things by answering a few simple yes or no questions. Great. Just what we all expected.

327 replies and I see geo is still rambeling to be expected. Has any opne ever heard of a Thaksinite excepting reality.

After 327 replies I wonder if Yingluck is still saying she is the real Prime Minister. She knows she is not but as she is a clone of a proven speaker of false facts it comes easy for her to claim it.

It is in her genes.wai2.gif

edit

An example of reality I can not spell very well and some time I forget to check my spell checkker.

As I obviousley have done here.

Edited by hellodolly