British And German National Arrested On Child Molesting Charges

webfact

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch out the pedo loving brigade from the Rosenthal thread are soon to arrive and cry setup for these pedos. Lock em up

the girl in the rosenthal case,she was 2 weeks before her 18th birthday,dont see pattaya one covering that,they ruined his life,and they are now on to the next story.

That's interesting – do you have any source or prof about the girls age?

• Like 1

Thailand needs to face this issue squarely. Is the country really serious about preventing abuse of the underaged? If so, why don't authorities act against the many bars and other venues where so many underaged players are on offer for sex ? If such venues are allowed to operate so openly isn't it to be expected that the world's paedophiles would regard Thailand as a "suitable" destination ? On streets you would be shocked to see farang men holding on in "that" way to tiny little girls less than half their height, the girls' heads not even reaching up to the waist of some of those men. It's not the way those men would dare behave on the streets in their own countries. Thailand would have acted if it was serious about this issue.

Edited by HereIAm

I think it would fitting if these gentlemen, and I use the term loosely, were treated the same as they treated these young victims, make them beg for death for awhile then finish them.

What, you mean give them 300 baht every time they have sex?

• Like 1

I think it would fitting if these gentlemen, and I use the term loosely, were treated the same as they treated these young victims, make them beg for death for awhile then finish them.

What, you mean give them 300 baht every time they have sex?

Thats sick.

But funny.

We should not be laughing in this forum.

Shame on you.

Gotta love the Thaivisa hang 'em high brigade. w00t.gif

Iree...pretty over the top. If they are indeed found guilty, an appropriate prison term will suffice (and they may very well not survive that). By definition, these men have malformed sexual attractions, which cannot be changed (except through specialized medical and psychological intervention).

Yes, I'm not saying there shouldn't be some sort of punishment, as he willingly broke the law.

The legal age of consent in most of the world - including Thailand - is 15, and this was a 14 year old. It's not as if this guy was trying to have sex with pre-pubescent 10 year olds - at least in this particular case they caught him in.

Not this time!!

When Convicted

'Hang 'em High'

ph34r.png i

Sure, but where is the outragge that they KNEW of his activities for years? And why did they not approach him saying that they know what he is doing and scare the crap out of him, or better yet deport him?

They could have at least put a tail on him if they knew. What were they doing???

That is just crazy and would never happen in England, Oz, or the US would it. He is lucky nobody took him out...for good.

The British Police and the BBC knew about Savile's games since the early 70s. So, it would happen in the UK and does. I wonder whether his mate Heath will ever be exposed for what he was.

Quite right. Not only would it happen in the UK, it did happen and almost certainly continues to happen. To think Thailand is very different is naive.

When I was in a charity which provided assistance to foreigners in jail, we had the usual flow of pedos. Most, over 90% were released on the same day - for "mistaken arrest". I recall one complaining bitterly that he had to pay over 100,000 baht (ten years ago). This was not bail. The charge was "taken care of " by the local Gay association and the police said it was the norm.

In gathering the reports of the 82 volunteers, some permanent and some temporary who gave of their time to do this work, we calculated that over 95% of pedos were homosexual men looking for boys. I note in this report that the child was 14 years old - most are between 10 and 13.

The parents - absent, stage 3 druggies (terminal) or stage 4 alcoholics. Some knew their children were doing this - a very few sold their children - usually to pay for drugs.

Child prostitution is a multi-million dollar business in Pattaya. Only about 10% are girls.

It is evil. It is a deep and slimy recess of human nature. Now I see in some countries the pedos have organisations who support their cause. They claim to be in the same category as homosexuals were before the law was changed. In England the organisation Liberty a Labour funded front pushes the case for a 4th sex - pedos.

I tend to agree...pretty over the top. If they are indeed found guilty, an appropriate prison term will suffice (and they may very well not survive that). By definition, these men have malformed sexual attractions, which cannot be changed (except through specialized medical and psychological intervention).

You make it sound as if they were the victims. Typical. maybe when your own child is raped and then has a life of ruin after not knowing why, and then finally taking thier own life because they think they did something bad, you can go kiss up to the pedafiles telling them it's just a mental thingy and they just need a hug.

People like you make me sick.

• Like 1

When in a city that sells sex, do you really expect people to play by the rules?

Rules? Paedophilia isn't about rules. It's about perverted men, and some women, who are prepared to ruin the lives of children for their own gratification.

Think about this.

At their ages these men have been doing this for years. I love that they are caught.

Most of their victims probably have PTSD type symptoms after this happens.

Sadly the BOYS that hang around Thai malls are less victims and more professional sex workers. I blame their families who let this happen so they can buy bigger TVs and cars. I've seen these BOYS hanging around looking for farang and they act like its a fun game.

Sick all around.

Seems like some very naughty boys in town these days!

Unfortunately they have always been there!

What is good to see is that the BiB are doing something positive about it...............wink.png

Like waiting years to do something positive, meanwhile letting how many get ruined? That is mind boggling and UNacceptable.

I would suggest what they were trying to say (or rather should have said) was that the offender was on some sort of watch list and was known to the authorities. There are global databases full of characters like this. (Don't ask for a source on this as you won't get it)

Any country in the world (free world) is the same, they can suspect someone is guilty of an offence but to actually get a conviction means catching the offender in the act, and that isn't as easy as it sounds.

It is amusing to see that a lot of people complaining with the "known about him for years" statement would be the first to condone entrapment for these animals.

Still, these are the laws that our societies see fit to enforce....................wink.png It's complicated!

Personally I think that, for once, the BIB should be congratulated. Knowing the perp for a long time is not good enough to arrest him as it would be laughed out of court. They have to catch these bastards in the act - at least of procurement.

As for the hang 'em high & castration brigades - stop to think before you let your emotions run wild. The guilty parties, both procurers & pimps, should be jailed for a decent sized term - nothing more.

Both the boys were under the age of 15 -- so does this mean it's OK for boys over the age of 15 to be procured for these sicko's ? How about stringing up the law-makers alongside the pedo's and get the law changed to adults of say 21 or over who should be capable of making decisions. Just a suggestion.....

" outside a Pattaya department store "

I'm curious as to whether this happens to be Central Department store again? There seem to be many incidents like this here if it is this location. Surely it would be easy for security to send away any young boys who happen to be loitering in that area.

There is a kids thingy there , also it's not security job to look after the kids .

It's the parents job.

No doubt the accused is a sick pedo but where are the parents who leave youngster unsupervised

Thai parents looking after their kids????? Maybe so, but only until they are about 10 years old, then it's out with the motorbike keys.

Dunno why people are ashamedd to be British when a Thai man procured them, wonder if the proud parents knew as well??

- procured -

How do you link those 3 'offenders' in a virtual network ?

Edited by Thorgal

Dunno why people are ashamedd to be British when a Thai man procured them, wonder if the proud parents knew as well??

- procured -

Tracey was arrested and charged with procuring underage boys outside a Pattaya department store and offering them 300 baht to go with him. Police have been aware of his activities over a period of several years but finally caught him and took him in for questioning before formally charging him. A resident of Bang Saray, he isn’t the only one caught in a net which was cast by local police this week end.

A 69 year old German, Karl Josef Rupple, was also arrested at his accommodation in South Pattaya, and charged with picking up a 14 year old boy in front of the Chai Mongkol Temple, and taking him back to his room. The “man” is charged with sexual acts with the 14 year old and it is reported that he paid the child 200 baht, a charge which he denies.

Both men were arrested on court issued warrants after undercover operations involving the Women and Children’s Protection Service and Pattaya police reported on a series of crimes involving sexual deviants and children. We have been told to expect more arrests in the near future as further warrants are issued as a result of the same Operation.

A pimp for underage sex was also arrested 51 year old Mr. Rachan Panpleng (nicknamed Runy) from Nong Prue has been charged with providing children , including a 12 year old boy, to foreign customers. In at least one instance he is charged with supply a 12 year old boy to a foreigner , currently known only as “Brian” for the sum of 2000 baht.

Charged with Pimping children to foreigners

The authorities are determined to remove these types from the street of the city and members of the public, together with visitors, are encouraged to assist the Police by reporting any similar activities they may see in the region.

I tend to agree...pretty over the top. If they are indeed found guilty, an appropriate prison term will suffice (and they may very well not survive that). By definition, these men have malformed sexual attractions, which cannot be changed (except through specialized medical and psychological intervention).

You make it sound as if they were the victims. Typical. maybe when your own child is raped and then has a life of ruin after not knowing why, and then finally taking thier own life because they think they did something bad, you can go kiss up to the pedafiles telling them it's just a mental thingy and they just need a hug.

People like you make me sick.

I think everyone, with maybe you as an exception, got the point I was making: These men have psycho-sexual deficiencies stemming from who knows what and have probably been acting them out (or having such fantasies) all their lives. Is such a person a "victim" in a medical sense of suffering from an unwanted disease or addiction...maybe. Whatever the medical diagnosis, they are legally culpable if whats been reported is true and one hopes the full force of the law (both in Thailand and in their home countries) will be applied to them.

During incarceration or after, it would also be beneficial to society if they could receive appropriate medical and physiological help so that will not act out on the impulses in future. (I think it's pretty well established that they never go away altogether.)

Edited by OMGImInPattaya
  • Like 1

- procured -

Tracey was arrested and charged with procuring underage boys outside a Pattaya department store and offering them 300 baht to go with him. Police have been aware of his activities over a period of several years but finally caught him and took him in for questioning before formally charging him. A resident of Bang Saray, he isn’t the only one caught in a net which was cast by local police this week end.

A 69 year old German, Karl Josef Rupple, was also arrested at his accommodation in South Pattaya, and charged with picking up a 14 year old boy in front of the Chai Mongkol Temple, and taking him back to his room. The “man” is charged with sexual acts with the 14 year old and it is reported that he paid the child 200 baht, a charge which he denies.

Both men were arrested on court issued warrants after undercover operations involving the Women and Children’s Protection Service and Pattaya police reported on a series of crimes involving sexual deviants and children. We have been told to expect more arrests in the near future as further warrants are issued as a result of the same Operation.

A pimp for underage sex was also arrested 51 year old Mr. Rachan Panpleng (nicknamed Runy) from Nong Prue has been charged with providing children , including a 12 year old boy, to foreign customers. In at least one instance he is charged with supply a 12 year old boy to a foreigner , currently known only as “Brian” for the sum of 2000 baht.

The authorities are determined to remove these types from the street of the city and members of the public, together with visitors, are encouraged to assist the Police by reporting any similar activities they may see in the region.

Let's summarize :

1. other media sources don't reveal any network (till now).

2. So the Thai pimp delivered boys at the shopping mall in Pattaya and around a temple in Pattaya to 2 farangs...

Strange to find pedo-networks operating in public nowadays in Pattaya.

- procured -

Let's summarize :

1. other media sources don't reveal any network (till now).

2. So the Thai pimp delivered boys at the shopping mall in Pattaya and around a temple in Pattaya to 2 farangs...

Strange to find pedo-networks operating in public nowadays in Pattaya.

Don't be too surprised to find out one day that they have always been operating in public.

Edited by jbrain

" outside a Pattaya department store "

I'm curious as to whether this happens to be Central Department store again? There seem to be many incidents like this here if it is this location. Surely it would be easy for security to send away any young boys who happen to be loitering in that area.

In the past I've had two groups of ratty looking young boys approach me selling their services outside of Tukcom in the afternoon. Probably no older than 12 or 13. Many boys do this now to fund their online game addiction. A few game shops have been busted in Pattaya for pimping the boys out who owe them money.